Winow Touroffered by supplier M19403 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 7 - 10 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 100 people
Specialty Categories: Archeology/History Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 475 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 545 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Cairo. Overnight in Cairo. Arrival at the Cairo International airport, meet our representative holding a sign, at the passport area. Meet, assist and transfer to hotel. Check in. Optional: Sound and light show at the pyramids area USD35. Included Meals: No Meal. Included Transportation: from Cairo Airport to your hotel.
Day 2: Cairo Pyramids - Memphis - Sakkara - Overnight train. Morning wake up at 07:00, have your breakfast at 08:00, then at 09:00 check out and Start a tour to Pyramids of Giza, one of the ancient world wonders, and the only one survived. Then you will visit the sphinx the oldest and the biggest Sphinx in Egypt. After we finish the Pyramids, Memphis (the First Capital for United Egypt was built in 3200 BC), Sakkara Pyramid (the First Stone Building in the History and the first Pyramid as well).
Evening Transfer to the train station, First Class (Sitting) train to Luxor (9 hours riding). Upgrading to sleeper train with dinner and breakfast costs 45 USD, highly recommended. Included Transfers: from your hotel to Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara and train Station. Entrance Fees: Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara. Included Train Tickets: First Class (sitting). Includes: (B), (L).
Day 3: West Bank Luxor. Arrive Luxor, meet our Representative at Luxor station, then transfer to your hotel, and check in. Morning Visit West Bank Valley Of The Kings where they discovered the Pharaohs Mummies and where they found the treasure of King TUT., we Recommend tombs of Tuthmosis 3rd, Ramses 3rd and Ramses 9th, El Deer El Bahari this Unique Design the only temple has 3 Floors. Colossi of Memnon. Included Transfers: from Luxor Station to your hotel. From Your hotel to the West Bank. Included Entrance Fees: Valley of the Kings and El Dier El Bahary. Includes: (L).
Day 4: East Bank Luxor. Overnight Aswan. Morning check out and start your tour to Karnak Temples the largest temple in Egypt. And the place where you can see history of 2500 years. Then you will visit Luxor Temple one of the most beautiful temples in Egypt. Afternoon train to Aswan, arrive Aswan and transfer to your hotel and check in your hotel. Overnight in Aswan.
Included Transfers: from your hotel to East Bank then to Luxor Station. From Aswan train Station to your hotel. Included Entrance Fees: Karnak/Luxor. Included Train Tickets: First Class (Sitting). Includes: (B).
Day 5: Aswan. Overnight train. Morning wake up at 07:00, have your breakfast at 09:00. Then at 10:00 check out and start your tour to High Dam, one of the Most Important projects in the 20th Centaury and an Engineering Miracle. Then visit Philae Temple Isis Temple which moved from Nasser Lake after Building of the High Dam, then visit The Unfinished Obelisk, the Granite Quarry, where the Ancient Egyptian used to get all the Granite to make their obelisks and their temples.
Then Felucca ride to the Botanical Garden and outer view of Agha Khan. Evening transfer to the train station, first class (sitting) train to Cairo. Upgrading to sleeper train with dinner and breakfast costs 45 USD, highly recommended. Included Transfers: from your hotel to Day Tour then to Aswan station. Included Entrance Fees: High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple, Felucca, Botanical Gardens. Train Ticket: Sitting train.
Day 6: Museum - Coptic and Islamic Cairo - Khalili Market. Arrive Cairo and transfer to your hotel, morning visit the Egyptian museum, where you can see the treasure of our Child King TUT. And the other Statues for our Famous Pharaohs. And then you will visit Coptic Cairo where you can see Hanging Church, and Virgin Mary Cave and Jesus Spring the places where The Holy Family Stayed.
Then you will visit Mohamed Aly Mosque, and afternoon visit Khan El Khalili Market. The oldest market in Cairo. Included transfers: from Giza Station to your hotel. From your hotel to the Museum, Islamic, Coptic Cairo and Khalili Market. Included Entrance Fees: Mohamed Aly Mosque and Museum.
Day 7: Cairo - Airport departure. Transfer to Cairo airport to catch your flight back home. Included Transfers: from your hotel to Cairo airport. Includes: (B).
* All transportation is air-conditioned
* Airport/hotel Airport meet, assist and transfer
* First class (sitting) Cairo/Luxor
* First Class (sitting) Train Aswan/Cairo
* Day 1 from Cairo Airport to your hotel
* Day 2 from your hotel to Day tour till the station
* Day 3 from Luxor Station to your hotel
* Day 3 from your hotel to Day Tour to west bank
* Day 4 from your hotel to day tour to East bank, till Luxor station
* Day 4 from Aswan station to your hotel
* Day 5 from your hotel to Day Tour/Aswan Station
* Day 6 from Giza Station to your hotel
* Day 6 from your hotel to day tour
* Day 7 from your hotel to Cairo airport
* Two Nights at Four Stars hotel in Cairo on including breakfast
* One Night at four stars hotel in Luxor including breakfast
* One night at four stars hotel in Aswan including breakfast
* Cairo: Pyramids of Giza, Memphis and Sakkara
* Aswan: Unfinished Obelisk, Hugh Dam, Philae Temple and Botanical Gardens
* Luxor: Valley Of the Kings, El-Dier El-Bahahri, Colossi of Memnon, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple
* Cairo: day tour to Coptic and Islamic Cairo and Egyptian Museum.
* Free camel ride in the pyramid area
* 1 free excursion of the following 3: the second pyramid, Banana Island in Luxor, the Nubian village
- Tour guide: English speaking tour guide will be with you in all sightseeing.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Tour guide.
- Entry visa
- Extra drinks
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra meals
- Optional tours
- Entry to the Pyramids, from inside
- Xmas Gala dinner
- New Year supplement 75 USD
- Xmas supplement 50 USD
- Easter supplement 40 USD
- Bank transfers fees.
Notes: We have special rates for groups more than 8 persons. If you have a group more than 15 persons, we will offer one person free of charge at all.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: May 2009
M19403 is one of the leading Travel Agents in Egypt offering a whole range of travel services for Incentive, Convention and Commercial as well as vacation travelers. We are trained to provide the most efficient and personalized services in the industry of tourism since 1998. It will be our great pleasure if M19403...