Amoun, Coptic, Islamic, Ancient Cairo and Luxor (6 Days)offered by supplier M19403 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 - 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 100 people
Specialty Categories: Archeology/History Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 435 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 525 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Cairo. Overnight in Cairo. Arrival at the Cairo International airport, meet our representative holding a sign, at the passport area. meet, assist and transfer to hotel. Check in. Optional: Sound and light show at the pyramids area USD35. Included Meals: No Meal. Included Transportation: from Cairo Airport to your hotel.
Day 2: Cairo Pyramids - Memphis - Sakkara - overnight train. Morning wake up at 07:00, have your breakfast at 07:30, then at 09:00 check out and Start a tour to Pyramids of Giza, one of the ancient world wonders, and the only one survived. Then you will visit the sphinx the oldest and the biggest Sphinx in Egypt. After we finish the Pyramids, Memphis (the First Capital for United Egypt was built in 3200 B.C.). Sakkara Pyramid (the first Stone Building in the History and the first Pyramid as well).
Evening transfer to the train station, first class (sleeper) train to Luxor. (9 hours riding). Optional: Nile Cruise Dinner with Belly Dancer 50 GBP at Nile maxim, managed by Marriott hotel. Included Transfers: from your hotel to the Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara till Giza station. Included Entrance Fees: Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara. Included Train Tickets: sleeper. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 3: West Bank Luxor. Hotel. Arrive Luxor, meet our representative at Luxor station, then transfer to your hotel, and check in. Morning visit West Bank. Valley Of The Kings where they discovered the Pharaohs Mummies and where they found the treasure of King TUT, we Recommend tombs of Tuthmosis 3rd, Ramses 3rd and Ramses 9th, El Deer El Bahari this Unique Design the only temple has 3 Floors. Colossi of Memnon. Included Transfers: from Luxor station to your hotel. From your hotel to West Bank. Included Entrance Fees: Valley of the Kings and El Dier El Bahary. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 4: East Bank Luxor. Overnight train. Noon check out and start your tour to the East Bank. Karnak Temples the largest temple in Egypt and the place where you can see history of 2500 years. Luxor Temple one of the most beautiful temples in Egypt. Evening transfer to the train station, first class (sleeper) train to Cairo. Included transfers: from your hotel to East Bank then to Luxor Station. Included Entrance Fees: Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple. Included Train Tickets: sleeper. Includes: (B), (D).
Day 5: Cairo Museum - Coptic and Islamic Cairo - Market. Arrive Cairo and then start your tour to The Egyptian museum, where you can see the treasure of our Child King TUT. And the other Statues for our Famous Pharaohs. And then you will visit Coptic Cairo where you can see Hanging Church, and Virgin Mary Cave and Jesus Spring the places where The Holy Family Stayed.
Then you will visit Mohamed Aly Mosque, and noon visit Khan El Khalili Market. The oldest market in Cairo. Afternoon check in your hotel. Included Transfers: From Giza Station to the Museum, Islamic, Coptic Cairo and Khalili Market then to your hotel. Included Entrance Fees: Mohamed Aly Mosque and Museum. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 6: Cairo. Airport departure. Morning check out and transfer to Cairo airport to catch your flight back home. Included Meals: Breakfast. Included Transfers: from your hotel to Cairo airport.
* Airport/hotel Airport Meet, Assist and transfer
* First Class (sleeper) Train Cairo/Luxor
* First Class (sleeper) train Luxor Cairo
* Day 1 from Cairo airport to your hotel
* Day 2 from your hotel to Day tour till Giza station
* Day 3 from Luxor station to your hotel
* Day 3 From your hotel to West Bank
* Day 4 from your hotel to East bank till Luxor station
* Day 5 from Giza station to Day tour then to your hotel
* Day 6 from your hotel to Cairo airport
* Two Nights at Four Stars hotel in Cairo including breakfast
* One Night at five stars hotel in Luxor including breakfast
* Cairo: Pyramids of Giza, Memphis and Saqqara
* Cairo: Coptic Cairo, Islamic Cairo, National Museum and El-Khalili Bazaar
* Luxor: Valley of the Kings, El-Dier El-Bahahri, Colossi of Memnon, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple
* Free camel ride in the pyramid area
* 1 Free excursion of the following 2: free entry in the second pyramid or Banana Island in Luxor
- Tour guide: English Speaking Tour Guide will be with you in all sightseeing.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Tour guide.
- Entry visa
- Extra drinks
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra meals
- Optional tours
- Entry to the Pyramids, from inside
- Bank transfers taxis.
- We have lower prices in the summer time from May till September
- We have special prices for groups more than 8 persons
- If you have a groups more than 15 persons we will offer you one person free of charge at all.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: May 2009
M19403 is one of the leading Travel Agents in Egypt offering a whole range of travel services for Incentive, Convention and Commercial as well as vacation travelers. We are trained to provide the most efficient and personalized services in the industry of tourism since 1998. It will be our great pleasure if M19403...