Eco Culturaloffered by supplier M20294 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 14 - 25 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 40 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1300 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3000 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive Yangon. Car. Upon arrival to Yangon International airport, welcome by our tour guide and transfer to your hotel for check in. Overnight at Hotel in Yangon.
Day 2: Yangon – Kyaik Htiyo (Golden Rock). Car, truck, trek. Morning after breakfast, travel to Bago, an acient capital of 16th century Mon Kingdom (85 km/1 ½ hours). Your excursion in Bago. Then, continue to Golden Rock (Kyaikhtiyo). Arrive to the base camp (120 km - 4 hours) of the mountain, change to the open roof truck about 45 drive up the mountain. You can be carried up on a sedan chair carried by four people at extra cost (5 km - 45 minutes on foot). Dinner and overnight in Kyaik Hto Hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Kyaik Htiyo - Bago – Yangon. Trek, truck, car. Wake up early to enjoy the sunrise. After breakfast at the hotel, return soft trekking to the Kin Pun base camp. Then drive to Bago. On the way, visit Seik Pu mountain Orphanage (providing food and basic educational for more than 500 children from needy families and orphans). Continue your tour in Bago. On the way back to Yangon, you can stop off at the Karzine village to buy traditional medicine products made of preserved scorpion, displayed in jars and bottles of various sizes. If time allowed, visit Strand jetty to witness the daily life of the local people and Yangon's River that offers a remarkable atmosphere with spectacular colors and photo opportunities. Overnight in Yangon.
Day 4: Yangon – Bagan. Flight, car, pony cart. Morning after breakfast, transfer to airport for Bagan. Full day sightseeing by car among the ancient Bagan pagodas and temples. Then enjoy the breathtaking sunset from Shwesandaw Pagoda, a most popular sunset-viewing spot in Bagan. Overnight at Hotel in Bagan. Includes: (B).
Day 5, 5 August: Bagan full day sightseeing. Biking. Morning after breakfast, venture out by bike to some of the local farming villages. Enjoy a great sunset by boat in the Ayeyarwaddy river.
Overnight at Hotel in Bagan. Includes: (B).
Day 6: Bagan - Popa – Bagan. Car, house cart. Morning after breakfast, drive to Mt Popa is 50 km away from Bagan and it is popularly recognized as an abode of many "Nats" (spirits of ancient ancestors). Then drive back to bagan. Upon arrival, enjoy house cart riding among the ancient pagodas and temples. Special dinner with puppet show at famous Nanda restaurant. Overnight at Hotel in Bagan. Includes: (B).
Day 7: Bagan - Mandalay – Amarapura. Flight, car. Early morning, transfer to airport for a flight to Mandalay. Upon arrival, excursion to Amarapura means City of Immortality founded in 1783 AD. Full day excursion by car. Finish the tour by visiting Mandalay Hill, the natural watch-tower for the visitors to watch sunrise or sunset over the city plains. After dinner, observe Mandalay night market. Overnight at hotel in Mandalay. Includes: (B).
Day 8: Mandalay - Sagaing – Mingun. Car, boat. After breakfast, set out from Mandalay for visit Sagaing Hill where over 600 monasteries for monks and nuns are located for Buddhist studies and meditation. After that take a private boat to Mingun that is famous for its huge and incomplete Pahtodawgyi Pagoda built by King Bodaw Badon in 1791 and Mingun Bell the biggest hanging bell in the world. If time allowed, your guide will bring you to an astrologer (you can ask your future and can study basis Myanmar astrology). Overnight at Hotel in Mandalay. Includes: (B).
Day 9: Mandalay – Heho – Pindaya - Monastery. Flight, car, hiking. Morning after breakfast, fly to Heho airport. Then drive to Pindaya. Visit Pindaya cave is a huge cavern where hundreds and thousands of Buddha images in various size and shape are installed since the 11th century. Hiking to Htut Ni village (1 ½ hrs.). You will see the life style of Danu People (one of the ethnic minority of Myanmar). Proceed to See Kya Inn village (meaning the village of misty lake) located in the forested mountain (1 hour) passing through tea leaf plantations. Night stop at the monastery. Includes: (B, D).
Day 10: Monastery – Pindaya – Kalaw. Hiking, car. After simple breakfast at the monastery, proceed to Taung Paw Gyi village (1 ½ hrs). While walking enjoys the beautiful overlooking view of the region and arrive back to the hotel (2 hours). Upon arrival Pindaya, drive to Kalaw. This was a popular hill station in the British days and it is still a peaceful and quiet place. If time allowed, your guide will bring you to the villages nearby (to see local hill tribes peoples). Overnight at hotel in Kalaw. Includes: (B).
Day 11: Kalaw – Inle Lake. Train, car, boat. Morning after breakfast, visit local market. Then take local train to Shwe Nyaung station which is the nearest station to Inle Lake. Your car driver will wait there and continue to Jetty by car. Take boat to hotel for check in. Overnight at Hotel on the lake. Includes: (B).
Day 12: Inle lake full day sightseeing. Boat. Morning after breakfast, enjoy a boat ride on Inle Lake for the whole day. Overnight at Hotel on the lake. Includes: (B).
Day 13: Indein seigntseeing - Heho – Yangon. Boat, car, flight. Morning after breakfast, sightseeing by boat Shwe Indein Pagoda complex, one of the small villages of Inle Lake located on the western bank of the Lake. It will take a 45 minute boat ride. Then boat transfer to Jetty and car transfer to airport. Fly back to Yangon by evening flight. Upon arrival, visit to the magnificent Shwedagon pagoda, landmark of Myanmar and one of the greatest wonders of the world. Buffet dinner serve at Karaweik Hall in Yangon (with traditional culture show). Overnight at Hotel on the lake. Includes: (B, D).
Day 14: Departure. Morning after breakfast, transfer to airport for departure flight. Includes: (B).
Deluxe hotels to be used (rated as 4-star):
- Yangon: Kandawgyi Palace Hotel (Superior room)
- Bagan: Thiripyitsara Sanctuary Resort (Deluxe room)
- Mandalay: Red Canal Hotel (Suit room)
- Inle Lake: Myanmar Treasure Resort (Deluxe Room)
- Golden Rock: Mountain Top Hotel (Deluxe Room)
- Kalaw: Hill Top Villa Resort (Deluxe Room).
3-star hotels to be used:
- Yangon: Superior room at Summit Park View Hotel
- Bagan: Superior room at Bagan Thande Hotel
- Mandalay: Superior room at Mandalay City Hotel
- Inle Lake: Superior room at Sky Lake Resort
- Golden Rock: Kyaik Hto Hotel (Standard room)
- Kalaw: Dream Vill Hotel (Standard room).
Our price will be included the followings special:
- Buffet dinner serve at Karaweik Hall which is a classy modern restaurant in the form of a huge Myanmar mythical bird, standing in water (with traditional culture show)
- Set Menu dinner with traditional puppet show
- Sunset by boat from Ayeyarwaddy river
- Pony cart ride excursion around Bagan ancient pagodas
- Boat ride excursion around Inle Lake area and Mingun area
- Your own private guide and driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout Myanmar
- Regional flights and private airport transfers.
- No special physical condition is necessary to follow this itinerary and each day’s program can be adapted to suite client’s peace of travel.
- For trekking days, trekking guide and porter men will be with your group.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Twin or double sharing hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights tickets with private airlines
- Tours and sightseeing with Station English speaking guides
- All private ground transportation (car, boat, truck, house cart)
- All entrance and zone fee as mentioned in the itinerary
- All government and service taxes
- Yangon international airport departure tax ($10/pax)
- Porter charges at the airports and hotels
- 2 dinners with culture show (at Yangon and Bagan)
- Two bottles drinking water and snow towels daily on coaches
- Train tickets from Kalaw to Shwe Nyaung Station
- Local dinner for Day 9 (arranged by local guide and monastery)
- Trekking guide fee and porter men charges for Hiking days
- All other land operation charges.
- International flights in/out
- Meals (lunches and dinners)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense (laundry, soft drink, tips etc.).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: May 2010
Mingalabar! This is Myanmar Greeting, "Auspiciousness do you all!". First of all we would like to extend a warm welcome to our dearest clients far and near around the globe to visit our beautiful country and meet friendly, hospitable and smiling people. Please allow us to introduce you with our firm,...