YTT007 10-Day Haba Snow Mountain (Tiger Leaping Gorge Trekking Tour)Please, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 9 - 11 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking Mountain/Rock Climbing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: Yes
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2000 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive Lijiang (2400 m). Sightseeing: Lijiang Old Town.
Day 2: Lijiang - Jade Dragon Snow Mountain - Lijiang. Sightseeing: the Yulong Snow Mountain, Glacier Park, Baisha Mural, the Impression Lijiang Ethnic Show. Special Experience: Enjoy Naxi Orchestral and Show in Dongba Palace at night. Includes: (B).
Day 3 Lijiang (2400 m) – Qiaotou (1800 m) - Halfway Guesthouse (2500 m). Sightseeing: Nuoyu Village, 28 Turns Trail, the upper Tiger Leaping Gorge, Haba Snow Mountain. Trekking duration: 7 hours. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 4: Halfway Guesthouse (2500 m) -Tina's-Middle Rapids (1800m)-Haba Village (2600 m). Sightseeing: Walnut Grove, Middle Rapids, Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge, Haba Village. Trekking duration: 7 hours. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 5: Haba Village (2600 m) - the Base Camp at the 4200 m of Haba Mountain. Sightseeing: Haba Snow Mountain climbing, the Base Camp at the 4200 m.
Day 6: the Base Camp at the 4200 m - the Camp 1 at 4800 of Haba Snow Mountain. Sightseeing: Haba Snow Mountain, the Camp 1 at 4800 m.
Day 7: the Camp 1 at 4800 m - the top of Haba Snow Mountain at the 5396 - Haba Village. Sightseeing: Haba Snow Mountain,the top of Haba Snow Mountain.
Day 8: The Base Camp at the 4200 m - Haba Village - Baishuitai - Shangri La (3300 m). Sightseeing: Haba Snow Mountain, Baishuitai (White Water Terrace), Shangri La Old Town.
Day 9: Shangri La. Sightseeing: the Ganden Sumtseling Monastery, the Bita Lake and Shudu Lake and Shangri La Old Town. Special Experience: Tibetan home made with butter oil tea and Tibetan food as dinner. Includes: (B).
Day 10: Shangri La. Departure.
Airfare is included in the tour price.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as indicated
- Chinese lunches and dinners as listed
- All land transfers with private air-conditioned coach
- All sightseeing with skilled English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Domestic air tickets fares with airport tax and fuel extra fee based on economy class
- Service charge and all government taxes
- Luggage transfers between airport and hotels
- Travel Agency’s Responsibility Insurance coverage
- Yangtze River rafting tour
- The tent.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets
- Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary
- Chinese visa fees
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guides and drivers
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff
- Personal travel accident insurance
- All optional programs
- The sleeping bags.