YBT008 15-Day Kunming, Dali, Shangri-La, Lijiang, and Lugu Lake Bike TourPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 14 - 16 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2250 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2400 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival in Kunming (30 km). Activities: Meet group members/Brief City Tour - Yuantong Temple, East and West Pagodas, and Cuihu City Park.
Day 2: Kunming - Dali by air (20 km). Activities: Fly to Xiaguan, transport to Old Dali, Three Pagodas and Chongsheng Temple.
Day 3: Dali (40 km). Activities: Erhai Lake area, Jinsuo Island, Laotai Temple, Haidong Village.
Day 4: Dali - Jianchuan (50 km). Activities: Shapin village market.
Day 5: Jianchuan-Tiger Leaping Gorge (50 km). Activities: Jinhuashan Precipice Bas-relief Grottos and the view First Bend of the Yangzi River on the way to Tiger Leaping Gorge.
Day 6: Tiger Leaping Gorge. Activities: Spend the day hiking in this magnificent gorge and get an up close look at the power of the Yangzi River.
Day 7: Tiger Leaping Gorge - Baishuitai (40 km). Activities: Visit the amazing Limestone Terraces.
Day 8: Baishuitai - Shangri la (50 km). Activities: A scenic and challenging ride to Zhongdian.
Day 9: Shangri la. Activities: Visit the giant prayer wheel and old monastery.
Day 10: Shangri la - Lijiang (80 km). Activities: A long downhill ride on the way to Lijiang.
Day 11: Lijiang. Activities: Old town, Baisha Frescoes and the Naxi Orchestra.
Day 12: Lijiang - Lugu Lake. Activities: Liwubi Island.
Day 13: Lugu Lake. Activities: Yongning Monastery.
Day 14: Lugu lake - Kunming. Activities: Fly to Kunming.
Day 15: Departure form Kunming. Activities: Service ends.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as indicated
- Chinese lunches and dinners as listed
- All land transfers with private air-conditioned coach
- All sightseeing with skilled English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Domestic air tickets fares with airport tax and fuel extra fee based on economy class
- Service charge and all government taxes
- Luggage transfers between airport and hotels
- Travel Agency’s Responsibility Insurance coverage.
- Yangtze River rafting tour
- The tent.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets
- Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary
- Chinese visa fees
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guides and drivers
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff
- Personal travel accident insurance
- All optional programs
- The sleeping bags.