YTT004 11-Day Trekking from Tiger Leaping Gorge to Luguhu LakePlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 10 - 12 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1800 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1900 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Lijiang Arrival. Sightseeing: Lijiang Old Town.
Day 2: Lijiang - Qiaotou - Halfway Guesthouse. Sightseeing: Nuoyu Village, 28 Turns Trail, the upper Tiger Leaping Gorge, Haba Snow Mountain. Trekking duration: 7 hours. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 3: Halfway Guesthouse-Tina's-Middle Rapids-Walnut Grove-Daju. Sightseeing: Waterfalls and Streams, Middle Rapids, Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge, Walnut Grove
Trekking duration: 6 hours. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 4: Daju-Baoshan Stone Town. Sightseeing: Jade dragon Snow Mountain, Baoshan Stone Town. Trekking duration: 4-5 hours. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 5: Baoshan – Liuqing (15 km). Sightseeing: Prince Mountain, Liuqin Village. Trekking duration: 5-6 hours.
Day 6: Liouqing – Fenglian Village in Fengke (15 km). Sightseeing: the Yangtze River, Naxi villages, Fenglian Village. Trekking duration: 6-7 hours.
Day 7: Fenglian Village in Fengke – Gouwao (30 km). Sightseeing: the Yangtze River, Labo Mosuo village, Gouwao village. Trekking duration: 4-5 hours.
Day 8: Gouwao – Zhuangzi. Sightseeing: Mosuo and Pumi village, Zhuangzi village. Trekking duration: 4-5 hours.
Day 9: Zhuangzi – Yongning – Lugu Lake. Sightseeing: primitive forest, Yongning town, Zhamei Monastery
Trekking duration: 5-6 hours.
Day 10: Lugu Lake – Lijiang. Sightseeing: Yangtze Canon Walking, Yi and Pumi villages, Liwubi Island and Snake Islet of Lugu Lake, Mosuo Ethnic Museum. Trekking duration: 1-2 hours hiking.
Day 11: Lijiang. Sightseeing: Shuhe Old Town, Lion Hil and Wangu Pagoda, Mu Chieftain’s Palace. Special Experience: Enjoy Naxi Orchestral and Show in Dongba Palace at night.
Day 12: Lijiang. Departure.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as indicated
- Chinese lunches and dinners as listed
- All land transfers with private air-conditioned coach
- All sightseeing with skilled English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Domestic air tickets fares with airport tax and fuel extra fee based on economy class
- Service charge and all government taxes
- Luggage transfers between airport and hotels
- Travel Agency’s Responsibility Insurance coverage.
- Yangtze River rafting tour
- The tent.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets
- Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary
- Chinese visa fees
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guides and drivers
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff
- Personal travel accident insurance
- All optional programs
- The sleeping bags.