Awash National Park, Harar and Bale Mountain National Parkoffered by supplier M20353 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 11 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 937 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1163 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival in Addis Ababa airport, where our representative will welcome you and transfer to your hotel. Overnight: Ghion hotel in Addis Ababa.
Day 2: Addis Ababa – Awash. Drive to Awash National Park via DebreZeit crater lakes and Nazareth town. Overnight: Bilen lodge.
Day 3: Bilen lodge. Drive to visit the Awash falls and Awash hot springs. Late afternoon game viewing in the Awash National Park to see Oryx and different species of birds. Overnight: Bilen lodge.
Day 4: Bilen lodge – Harar. Drive to Harar on the way admiring the chat plantation and the landscape around the area. Overnight: heritage Plaza hotel in Harar.
Day 5: Harar. Full day visit of the world 4th Muslim city of Harar. Overnight: heritage Plaza hotel in Harar.
Day 6: Harar – Nazareth. Drive back to Nazareth. Overnight: Rift Valley hotel in Nazareth.
Day 7: Nazareth – Bale. Drive to Bale via Arsi Negelle. Overnight: Goba Wabeshebelle hotel.
Day 8: Bale Mountains National Park. Morning drive to Senetti Mountain by enjoying the Moor lands, the alpine vegetation and Lakes on the top of Tulu Dimtu. Afternoon game viewing in the Bale Mountains National Park. Overnight: Goba Wabeshebelle hotel.
Day 9: Bale Mountains National Park – Awassa. After breakfast drive to Awassa by enjoying the rolling plains of Arsi. Overnight: Tadesse Enjori Hotel in Awassa.
Day 10: Awassa – Addis Ababa. Morning visit fish market at Lake Awassa and then proceed to Addis Ababa by visiting the Abijata – Shalla National Park. Overnight: Ghion hotel in Addis Ababa.
Day 11: Full day city tour of Addis Ababa, including the national museum, ethnological museum, panoramic view over the city, Saint George cathedral, holy trinity church and the grand market - Merkato. Then departure back home.
- 2 Nights at Addis Ababa Ghion hotel
- 2 Nights at Awash Bilen lodge
- 2 Nights at Harar Heritage Plaza hotel
- 1 Night at Nazareth Rift Valley hotel
- 2 Nights at Goba Wabe shebelle hotel
- 1 Night at Awassa Taddese enjory hotel
- Day use Room accommodation at Ghion hotel in Addis
- Entrance fees
- Local guide fees on the spot
- Park ranger fee
- Transfer from / to Addis airport
- Full day city tour of Addis
- Car entrance fee
- Free tour leader from 6 to 16 Pax
- Toyota Land cruiser.
- Lunch and dinner in Addis
- International air ticket
- Airport tax
- Alcoholic drinks and drinks off meal time
- Video camera and photographing fees
- Personal expenditures.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 4 pax: USD 937 p/p
- 5 pax: USD 1128 p/p
- 6 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1126 p/p
- 7 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1044 p/p
- 8 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1163 p/p
- 9 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1094 p/p
- 10 Pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1037 p/p
- 11 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 994 p/p
- 12 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1071 p/p
- 13 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1030 p/p
- 14 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 994 p/p
- 15 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 966 p/p
- 16 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1024 p/p
- Single Supplement: USD 112.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2010
M20353 is established by well experienced professional teams in the Tour and safaris field in January 2008 to provide outstanding services to its esteemed clients who wish to spend their holiday in Ethiopia. It is legally formed by Ministry of culture and Tourism as well as Ministry of Trade and Industry of Ethiopia. ...