Omo Valley Classical Programoffered by supplier M20353 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 9 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 812 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1155 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival in Addis Ababa airport, where our representative will welcome you and transfer to your hotel. Overnight: Ghion hotel in Addis Ababa.
Day 2: Addis Ababa - ArbaMinch. Drive southwards through the rift valley region to ArbaMinch on the way visiting the rift valley lakes. Overnight: Paradise lodge in ArbaMinch.
Day 3: ArbaMinch - Turmi. Drive to Turmi on the way visiting the Konso, Tsemay and Erbore tribes. Overnight: Buska lodge in Turmi.
Day 4: Turmi. After breakfast, enjoy the culture of Hamer people around the camp and participate in the Hamer tribes market in Turmi on Monday and in Dimeka on Saturday (25 kms from Turmi town). Overnight: Buska lodge.
Day 5: Turmi - Mago. Drive to Mago National Park on the way visiting the Karo tribes who are famous in their body painting. Overnight: Camping in Mago.
Day 6: Mago - Mursi - Jinka. After breakfast drive to visit the Mursi people who are famous in their lip plate. Then drive back to Jinka. Overnight: Jinka resort hotel.
Day 7: Jinka - KeyAfer - ArbaMinch. Drive to ArbaMinch on the way visiting the Bena and Konso tribes. Overnight: Paradise lodge in ArbaMinch.
Day 8: ArbaMinch. Morning drive to visit the Dorze tribes and afternoon boat excursion on Lake Chamo. Overnight: Paradise lodge in ArbaMinch.
Day 9: ArbaMinch - Addis Ababa. Drive back to Addis Ababa on the way visiting the Abijatta-Shalla National Park. Day use room at Ghion hotel, then departure home.
- 1 Night accommodation at Addis Ababa Ghion hotel on B&B
- 3 Nights accommodation at ArbaMinch paradise lodge on full board base
- 2 Nights accommodation at Turmi Buska lodge on full board base
- 1 Night camping accommodation at Mago with new brand tent, mattress and all camping gears
- 1 Night accommodation at Jinka resort on full board base
- Day use room accommodation at Ghion hotel in Addis at the end of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide fees on the spot
- Park ranger fee
- Transfer from/to Addis Ababa airport
- ½ day boat trip on lake Chamo
- Car entrance fee
- Cook wagon
- Free tour leader starting from 6 to 16 Pax
- Toyota Land cruiser including fuel, driver’s allowance and comprehensive insurance coverage.
- Lunch and dinner in Addis Ababa
- International air ticket
- Airport tax
- Alcoholic drinks and drinks off meal time
- Video camera and photographing fees
- Personal expenses.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 4 pax: USD 812 p/p
- 5 pax: USD 1008 p/p
- 6 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 982 p/p
- 7 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 906 p/p
- 8 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1155 p/p
- 9 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1078 p/p
- 10 Pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1019 p/p
- 11 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 970 p/p
- 12 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1031 p/p
- 13 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 985 p/p
- 14 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 947 p/p
- 15 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 915 p/p
- 16 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 895 p/p
- Single Supplement: USD 107.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2010
M20353 is established by well experienced professional teams in the Tour and safaris field in January 2008 to provide outstanding services to its esteemed clients who wish to spend their holiday in Ethiopia. It is legally formed by Ministry of culture and Tourism as well as Ministry of Trade and Industry of Ethiopia. ...