Historic Route with Meket Community Tourism Walkoffered by supplier M20353 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 14 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1246 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1550 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival Addis Ababa, where our representative will welcome you in the airport and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight: Ghion hotel in Addis Ababa.
Day 2: Addis – Kombolcha. Drive to Kombolcha admiring the western edge of escarpment of the Ethiopian Rift Valley (At DebreSina) and one o the Oromo village on the way. Overnight: Hikma hotel in Kombolcha.
Day 3: Kombolcha – Lalibela. Drive and enjoy the panoramic view of the North Central Massif landscape and the Gorge of Tekeze River. Overnight: Roha Hotel in Lalibela.
Day 4: Lalibela. Full day visit of the 11 rock hewn churches of Lalibela. Overnight: Roha Hotel in Lalibela.
Day 5: Lalibela – Meket community. Trek in the community site of Meket. Overnight: with Meket community.
Day 6: Meket community. Trek in the community site of Meket. Overnight: with Meket community.
Day 7: Meket community – Mekelle. Full day drive to Mekelle. Overnight: Axum hotel in Mekelle.
Day 8: Mekelle – Adigrat – Axum. Drive to Axum on the way visiting the Debre Damo Monastery and ancient temple of Yeha. Overnight: Yeha hotel in Axum.
Day 9: Axum. Full day visit of Axum Stalae, ancient monuments, graves and Axum Tsion church. Overnight: Yeha hotel in Axum.
Day 10: Axum – Gonder. Full day drive to Gonder admiring the chains of Semien Mountains and Tekeze river valley. Overnight: Goha hotel in Gonder.
Day 11: Gonder. Morning visit Gonder and afternoon drive to BahirDar on the way visiting the Awramba community. Overnight: Tana Hotel in BahirDar.
Day 12: BahirDar. Full day boat cruise on Lake Tana to visit the island monasteries of Ura KidaneMeheret and Narga Selassie. Overnight: Tana Hotel in BahirDar.
Day 13: BahirDar – DebreMarkos. Morning visit Blue Nile falls then proceed to DebreMarkos. Overnight: Shebel hotel in DebreMarkos.
Day 14: DebreMarkos – Addis Ababa. Drive back to Addis Ababa, shopping, day use room and transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
- 1 night hotel accommodation at Addis Ababa Ghion hotel on B&B base
- 1 night hotel accommodation at Kombolcha Hikma hotel on full board base
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at Lalibela Roha hotel on full board base
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at Meket hotel on full board base
- 1 night hotel accommodation at Mekelle Axum hotel on full board base
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at Axum Yeha hotel on full board base
- 1 night hotel accommodation at Gonder Goha hotel on full board base
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at Bahirdar Tana hotel on full board base
- 1 night hotel accommodation at Debre Markos Shebell hotel on full board base
- Day use room accommodation at Ghion hotel in Addis at the end of the tour
- Full day boat trip on Lake Tana
- Entrance fees for monasteries, churches and museums
- Local guide fees on the spot
- Transfer in and out from – to – Addis Ababa airport
- Toyota Land cruiser including fuel, driver’s allowance and comprehensive insurance coverage.
- Lunch and dinner in Addis
- International air ticket
- Airport tax
- Alcoholic drinks and drinks off meal time
- Video camera fee
- Personal expenses.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 4 pax: USD 1246 p/p
- 5 pax: USD 1521 p/p
- 6 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1508 p/p
- 7 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1386 p/p
- 8 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1550 p/p
- 9 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1454 p/p
- 10 Pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1378 p/p
- 11 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1320 p/p
- 12 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1432 p/p
- 13 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1373 p/p
- 14 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1323 p/p
- 15 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1284 p/p
- 16 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1368 p/p
- Single Supplement: USD 140.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2010
M20353 is established by well experienced professional teams in the Tour and safaris field in January 2008 to provide outstanding services to its esteemed clients who wish to spend their holiday in Ethiopia. It is legally formed by Ministry of culture and Tourism as well as Ministry of Trade and Industry of Ethiopia. ...