Omo Valley Tribes with Surmaoffered by supplier M20353 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 14 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1281 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1579 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Addis - ArbaMinch. Drive to ArbaMinch admiring the rift valley Lakes. Overnight: Paradise lodge in ArbaMinch.
Day 2: ArbaMinch - Jinka. Drive to Jinka on the way visiting the Konso tribes. Overnight: Jinka resort.
Day 3: Jinka – Mursi – Jinka. Drive through Mago National Park to the highlands to visit the Mursi tribes. Then back to Jinka. Overnight: Jinka resort.
Day 4: Jinka – KeyAfer – Turmi. Drive to Turmi on the way admiring the Bena and Hamer tribes. Overnight: Buska lodge in Turmi.
Day 5: Turmi – Karo – Turmi. Morning excursion to visit the Karo tribes. Afternoon with Hamer tribes. Overnight: Buska lodge.
Day 6: Turmi – Konso. Drive to Konso on the way visiting the Erbore and Tsemay tribes. Overnight: Kanta lodge.
Day 7: Konso - Sodo. Morning visits the Konso village then proceed to Wolaita Soddo. Overnight: Soddo Bekelle Molla hotel.
Day 8: Sodo - Jimma. Drive to Jimma. Overnight: Honey land hotel in Jimma.
Day 9: Jimma – Bebeka. Drive to Bebeka coffee plantation. Overnight: Bebeka guest house.
Day 10: Bebeka – Tulgit. Drive to Surma territory crossing the Akobo River and admiring the coffee plantation at the right and left side of the road. Overnight: camping at Tulgit.
Day 11: Tulgit. Full day with Surma tribes. Overnight: camping at Tulgit.
Day 12: Tulgit – Bebeka coffee plantation. Overnight: Bebeka guest house.
Day 13: Bebeka guest house – Jimma. Afternoon visit Jimma museum. Overnight: Honey land hotel in Jimma.
Day 14: Jimma - Addis Ababa. Drive back to Addis Ababa. Day use room, fare well dinner and departure home.
- 1 Night hotel accommodation at Addis Ababa Ghion hotel on bed and Breakfast base
- 1 Night hotel accommodation at ArbaMinch paradise lodge on full board base
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation at Jinka resort on full board base
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation at Turmi Buska lodge on full board base
- 1 Night hotel accommodation at Konso Kanta lodge on full board base
- 1 Night hotel accommodation at Sodo Bekelle Molla hotel on full board base
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation at Jimma Honey Land hotel on full board base
- 1 Night hotel accommodation at Bebeka Guest House on full board base
- 2 Nights camping accommodation at Surma with new brand tent, matters and all camping gears
- Day use room accommodation at Ghion hotel in Addis at the end of the tour
- All Entrance fees
- Local guide fees on the spot
- Park ranger fee
- Militia in Surma
- Professional cook
- Transfer in and out from – to – Addis Ababa airport
- ½ day boat trip on lake Chamo
- Car entrance fee
- Free tour leader starting from 6 to 16 Pax
- Toyota Land cruiser including fuel, driver’s allowance and comprehensive insurance coverage.
- Lunch and dinner in Addis
- International air ticket
- Airport tax
- Alcoholic drinks and drinks off meal time
- Video camera fee
- Personal expenses.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 4 pax: USD 1287 p/p
- 5 pax: USD 1579 p/p
- 6 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1528 p/p
- 7 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1400 p/p
- 8 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1576 p/p
- 9 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1472 p/p
- 10 Pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1387 p/p
- 11 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1320 p/p
- 12 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1438 p/p
- 13 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1379 p/p
- 14 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1324 p/p
- 15 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1281 p/p
- 16 pax + 1 tour leader free: USD 1373 p/p
- Single Supplement: USD 120.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2010
M20353 is established by well experienced professional teams in the Tour and safaris field in January 2008 to provide outstanding services to its esteemed clients who wish to spend their holiday in Ethiopia. It is legally formed by Ministry of culture and Tourism as well as Ministry of Trade and Industry of Ethiopia. ...