Egypt Sleeping Train ServicesPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 1 - 2 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Railway Trips Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 200 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 200 US Dollar (USD)
Regarding the segment Cairo-Luxor-Aswan, this site covers the Express, Fast and Turbine trains. Sleeping Trains is a comfortable and a secured way with excellent service to travel between Cairo and the cities in the Nile valley, Luxor and Aswan. There are day-time trains for country-side enjoyment and over-night trains to save the time by traveling at night. All trains stop at El Giza station before arriving at Cairo Ramses station. It is better to plan your journey from Cairo Ramses station since it is the main hub of trains and maintains better communication and food services.
The sleeper trains run between Cairo and Aswan. Leaving from Rameses Station in Cairo, this train makes few stops: Giza Station, Assyuit, Luxor, Aswan. Cabins are either single or double. There is 2-berth compartments and higher price single-berth compartments. The traveler can share 2-berth compartments with another passenger of the same sex. The sleeper train has an added attraction, the club car, a comfortable dining/drink car with entertainment facilities. It is decorated with wood paneling and brass lights. The fare includes two meals available, dinner and breakfast.
Train Time Schedule:
1) Sleeping Train (Giza/Luxor) train # 84 leaves Giza railway station at 20.00 Arriving in Luxor at 05:15 On the next day.
2) Sleeping Train (Giza/Aswan) train # 84 Leaves Giza railway station at 20:00, Arriving in Aswan at 08:15 On the next day.
3) Sleeping Train (Luxor/Giza) train # 85 leaves Luxor railway station at 21.40, Arriving in Giza at 06:45 On the next day.
4) Sleeping Train (Aswan/Giza) train # 85 Leaves Aswan railway station at 18:30, Arriving in Cairo at 06:45 On the next day.
Note: For more information about sleeping train contact us, please.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Dinner and breakfast
- All taxes and delivery cost to your hotel in all major cities in Egypt.