9 Days Yunnan Biking TourPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 9 - 15 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 659 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1452 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Kunming.
Arrive in Kunming, known as Spring City in China, is the capital city of Yunnan Province. Upon arrival, you would be met by your guide and transferred to the three-star Golden Spring Hotel.
Day 2: Kunming - Stone Forest.
Bike to Stone Forest (90 km). Overnight at Stone Forest. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 3: Stone Forest - Mile.
Bike to Mile (100 km). Overnight at Mile Jin Ding Hotel. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 4: Mile - Jianshui.
Morning visit Happy Buddha and a red wine bodega. Then drive to Jianshui and check into Lin'an Hotel. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 5: Jianshui.
Visit Zhu Garden, Chaoyang Gate, Confucius Temple, Shuanglong Bridge, Tuanshan Village and Zhang Family Garden by bicycles (20 km). Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 6: Jianshui - Yuanyang.
Drive to Yuanyang. En route visit Yi Minority village, Hani Minority village. Overnight at the local best Yunti Hotel. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 7: Yuanyang.
Visit the Terrace Rice Fields by bicycle. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 8: Yuanyang - Kunming.
Drive back to Kunming and check into the three-star Golden Spring Hotel. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 9: Kunming.
Transfer to the airport and fly to the next destination. Service ends. Includes: (B).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Hotel accommodations with daily Western/American Buffet breakfast. The hotel accommodation is based on two persons sharing one twin room with private facilities.
- Chinese lunches or dinners with multi-soft drinks specified on the itinerary.
- Special meal arrangement or entertainment mentioned on the schedule
- Tour escort services provided by English-speaking guides in each sightseeing cities.
- Air-conditioned coach or private van served along the trip.
- The economy-class airfare of the domestic flight or soft sleeper/seat train charge between cities in the itinerary.
- Entrance fee for all of the sightseeing spots listed on the itinerary.
- Escorted Trip Leader for Small Group Tours.
- The government tax and the city construction fee inside China within the tour where applicable.
- China insurance.