River Rafting at Rishikeshoffered by supplier M19833 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 165 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 165 US Dollar (USD)
Destination covered: Delhi - Rishikesh - Delhi.
Day 1: Delhi - Rishikesh. Pick up from Delhi airport/railway station and move to Rishikesh (230 km/6 hrs). Dinner and overnight stay at camp. River rafting has become a very popular, exciting yet safe adventure sport option near and upstream from Shivpuri, 30 km from Rishikesh. The whitewater river rafting capital of India is the stretch of the Ganga from Kaudiyala to Rishikesh where the river has 12 rapids over 36 km.
Day 2: Rishikesh (River Rafting). After breakfast proceed for camping activities and river rafting. Dinner and overnight stay at camp.
Day 3: Departure Rishikesh. After breakfast, proceed for Delhi (210 km/6 hrs).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price: INR 7500 per person.
- Accommodation: on twin sharing basis in standard room
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Transportation using Indica non a/c car as per the itinerary including all taxes, parking, toll, driver allowance
- All applicable hotel taxes and service taxes.
- Entry ticket
- Safari charges or anything which is not mentioned above.
- Child Cost:
* Child with extra bed: 35 of the price (58 USD)
* Child without extra bed and meals: 25 of the price (42 USD).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2009
All the team-members of M19833 work in perfect harmony in order to constantly improve the quality of services of our site and to always give you better satisfaction. The team is based right in the heart of India (Delhi) and is composed only with specialist of hotels. Its principal mission is to select for you a...