8 Days Spectacular Kenya Touroffered by supplier M18680 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2570 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3762 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive in Nairobi. Upon arrival, you are met and transferred to your hotel. After refreshing, an afternoon drive takes you through Kenya’s modern, mile high tour of the city including visits to Giraffe Center, where you have a rare opportunity of feeding the gentle Rothschild’s Giraffe and Karen Blixen Museum dedicated to the author of Out of Africa. You return to your Hotel later in the evening. Overnight: Panafric Hotel
Day 2: Mt. Kenya. Check out after breakfast and head northwest to the unique Serena Mountain Lodge. Set on the slopes of rocky Mt. Kenya, the lodge have a spectacular view over the rain forest, an active waterhole and the surrounding bush. Among other host of wildlife viewed from the lodge terrace/balcony includes, elephants, buffaloes, water-bucks and occasionally rhinos and the rare leopards. Distance from Nairobi – 210 km.
Day 3: Samburu Game Reserve. After breakfast, descend from the lush highlands to the arid Laikipia plains and the small oasis of the famed Samburu Game Reserve. Samburu lies on the fringe of the hot and sparsely populated Northern Kenya. After lunch, afternoon siesta and later afternoon game drive returning to your lodge after sunset. Dinner and overnight: Ashnil Samburu Distance approx. 285 m.
Day 4: Samburu Game Reserve. Both pre-breakfast and afternoon game drives are included. Samburu is home to a number of unusual animals such as the Gravy Zebra, Dik dik, Baisa Oryx, Somali Ostrich, Lions, Leopards, Cheetahs and the Reticulated Giraffe. Uaso Nyiro River provides bathing pools for Hippos and Elephants and you may even spot a crocodile. There is also a variety of birds. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park. Depart early after breakfast and drive pass the equator descending into the Great Rift Valley with amazing views of the extinct volcanoes. You will arrive in this alkaline lake in time for lunch and later afternoon game drive in this park famed for hosting thousands of flamingos both lesser and greater. You have an opportunity to walk along the shows of the lake as you view them from a close range. This park is also famed for tree climbing lions. Other wildlife include white rhinos, impalas, gazelles, buffaloes and leopards. Distance approx. 385 km. Dinner and overnight: Lake Nakuru Lodge or similar (B, L, D).
Day 6: Masai Mara Game Reserve. Depart early and drive out of the Rift Valley on the plains of Loita with picturesque Masai herding cattle and on to Masai Mara. You will arrive in time for lunch and afternoon siesta before embarking on the memorable game drive in this famous park. At the northern extremity of the Serengeti ecosystem and blessed with a permanent water supply, the Masai Mara has a thriving population of plain game, augmented in the dry season by the annual migration of over two million gnus and zebras from the vast, parched Serengeti plains. Distance approx. 350 km. Dinner and overnight: Mara Ashnil Tented Camp (B, L, D).
Day 7: Masai Mara. Spend the morning and afternoon on game drives in search of the big five. You are sure to see plains game such as impala, grants and Thomson’s gazelles. Dinner and overnight: Mara Ashnil Tented Camp
Day 8: Masai Mara - Nairobi. Rise early for per-breakfast game drive before returning for full breakfast and depart for Nairobi (you may choose to return by flying back to Nairobi 30 minutes flight by local Cessna type airplane). Arrive in time for lunch at the famous and world renown Carnivore Restaurant. A Brazilian style charcoal roasted meat is served hot on your plate. A true African eating experience. Depending on your departure flight details, you will be transferred back to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight back home.
Hot Air Balloon Safari - US$ 450 per person
The early morning calm air of the Masai Mara has made possible the introduction of Hot Air Balloon flights, available as an optional extra, from leading lodges and camps in the reserve. (Please reserve early to avoid disappointment for this adventure!).Tour of a hot air balloon ride to see the park from a bird's eye view.
Masai Village visits - US$ 25 per person. Taking pictures, dances,Traditional lectures and learning their way of life
Tour package includes:
- All transfers to and from Airports/Airstrips
- All Conservation fee/charges
- All transportation as mentioned in a special Safari Van with window guaranteed seats and pop up roof for game viewing
- Accomplished English speaking driver/guide
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Gift from us
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in itinerary i.e Breakfast Lunch, dinner, (B,L,D)
- 24/7 Flying Doctors emergency evacuation to the nearest hospital
- A complimentary bottle of mineral water - 1 bottle per person per day during safari
- All hotel and government taxes
- International ticket
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Beverages excluding bottled water
- Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
- Any extras that are not mentioned above.
- Airport Departure Tax for International Flights
- Items of personal nature i.e laundry, souvenirs etc
- Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
- Extra cost incurred if change in date, reduction in number of Persons or deviation from above itinerary.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Maximum cost is for 1 person traveling alone.
- Minimum cost is for 2 persons and above sharing double room
- If you are 4 adults and more,you will get 15% discount
- Single room supplement USD 570 applies for person in single room
- Christmas supplement USD 55 per person per day (24,25,26,31st and 1st Jan
- Child below 12 years sharing adult room 50% of adult rate
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2008
M18680 was established in 2001 with three conservation oriented directors with vast background for all safari holidays and ground Safari operator for East Africa safaris and selected other African Destination. We handle all kind of travel and holidays from first-class to luxury flying packages. We are members of all...