Volunteering Vacationsoffered by supplier M17994 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 10 - 14 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Volunteering Vacations
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1250 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 4000 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Upon your arrival we shall transfer you from the airport to your accommodation. Then have dinner. Orientation and rest.
Days 2-10: Breakfast. Group Meeting. Work project. Lunch. Project work. Dinner. Evening meal. Free time.
Days 10-12: Normally we spend two or three days away on an activity like safari, white water rafting, fishing, bungee jumping, quad biking trips, swimming, forest walks, to give you a chance to relax, act like a tourist, shop, swim and reflect upon all that has just transpired.
Days 14: Travel day. Transport to airport and fly back home.
Note: Leaders travel free. As a trip leader, you will receive free place on the trip for every 10 people. You will get free accommodation in Africa, free meals, free excursions and trip including a safari when you bring just 10 full-paying participants on your tour. Then, for each additional 10 full-paying travelers’, you earn another free place. You can use your free places for other leaders or helpers. If you have extra travelers beyond those that qualify your free places, you can bring another traveler at a discounted rate. Say you have a team of 15 people, one can go at a reduced rate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Groups of 4 and above: GBP 900 or USD 1400
- 2 people together: GBP 750 or USD 1300
- Single travelers: GBP 800 or USD 1600
- Trips can be reserved for a deposit of GBP 200 or USD 380 per person.
- 24/7 emergency support in the country if required
- Pre-departure support and information
- Airport pick-up on arrival (in Africa)
- Welcome orientation
- Two major meals per day
- Accommodation as specified for each project
- Transport between accommodation and project
- Activities and excursions stated on the itinerary
- Farewell dinner.
- Flights (clients must make their own reservations)
- Visas and inoculations
- Additional snacks and drinks
- Personal insurance.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
Our experience in the consulting business has enabled us to establish and maintain a healthy and cordial network of business relationship with other service providers – who include other national, regional and international travel consultancy firms, leisure and recreational institutions, hotels and lodgers, tour and...