Day 1: Arrival. Amboseli National Park. Upon arrival in the morning, you will be met and embark on your safari to Amboseli National Park after your breakfast, arriving in good time for lunch at the Lodge. This afternoon game drive is included. A game drive through Amboseli takes you across this vast lakebed - often dry, but still very swampy in some areas. Amboseli is best known for its great herds of elephant - you will often find many of them standing knee-deep in the water, spraying themselves to keep cool. But there is a lot of other game here too - cheetah, buffalo, giraffe, many types of gazelle and other plains game- and it is all set against the amazing backdrop of majestic Mount Kilimanjaro showing all its glory. Dinner and overnight: Kibo Safari Camp or similar. Distance: Approx. 265 km. Includes: (L, D).
Day 2: Amboseli National Park. Both morning and afternoon game drives are included in the background of majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro. Dinner and Overnight Dinner and Overnight: Kibo Safari Camp. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park. Drive back to Nairobi and enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant and proceed on to the famous L. Nakuru, home to millions of flamingoes and sanctuary for black and white Rhinos. You will do an afternoon game drive before checking into your lodge late evening. Dinner and Overnight: Lake Nakuru Lodge or similar. Distance: approx. 440 km. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 4: Masai Mara . After breakfast climb the Western Escarpment of the Rift Valley and head towards Masai Mara. With its vast open plains and distinctive flat-topped acacia trees, acacia trees, no visit to Kenya would be complete without a visit here. Enjoying views of picturesque Masai tribesmen herding cattle on the way, you arrive in time for lunch and a short rest!. An afternoon game drive includes searching for the Big Five, elephants, Buffalos, lions, Rhinos and leopards, before returning to your lodge as the sun sets! Dinner and overnight Mara Sentrim Tented Camp (B,L,D) Distance Approx. 310 km - 6 hrs drive. (Poor road network- Half of the way roads are in poor state, with potholes and it may take more time than the estimated.)
Day 5: Masai Mara. Full Day game drive or morning and afternoon game drives with a visit to the Mara River to view crocodiles and plenty of Hippos. If lucky watch the wildebeest as they cross the river and the big five (Elephants, Rhino, Buffalo, Lion and Leopard). Dinner and Overnight: Mara Sentrim Tented Camp or similar.
Day 6: Masai Mara . Both morning and afternoon game drives are included with plenty of opportunities to see the Big game of Masai Mara. Dinner and Overnight: Mara Sentrim Tented Camp.
Day 7: Nairobi departure. Depart after breakfast and journey back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch at the world renown Carnivore restaurant www.tamarind.co.ke ; this is an African Barbeque restaurant where meat is charcoal roasted and served hot on your plate. Vegetarian Menu available! Or a vegetarian Restaurant. After lunch, you will be transferred to airport for your outbound flight. B,L, Distance 280 km 5hrs drive. (Poor road network- Half of the way roads are in poor state and with potholes and it may take more time than the estimated.)
Hot Air Balloon Safari - US$ 450 per person
The early morning calm air of the Masai Mara has made possible the introduction of Hot Air Balloon flights, available as an optional extra, from leading lodges and camps in the reserve. (Please reserve early to avoid disappointment for this adventure!).Tour of a hot air balloon ride to see the park from a bird's eye view.
Masai Village visits - US$ 25 per person. Taking pictures, dances,Traditional lectures and learning their way of life
Tour package includes:
- All transfers to and from Airports/Airstrips
- All Conservation fee/charges
- All transportation as mentioned in a special Safari Van with window guaranteed seats and pop up roof for game viewing
- Accomplished English speaking driver/guide
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Gift from us
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in itinerary i.e Breakfast Lunch, dinner, (B,L,D)
- 24/7 Flying Doctors emergency evacuation to the nearest hospital
- A complimentary bottle of mineral water - 1 bottle per person per day during safari
- All hotel and government taxes
- International ticket
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Beverages excluding bottled water
- Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
- Any extras that are not mentioned above.
- Airport Departure Tax for International Flights
- Items of personal nature i.e laundry, souvenirs etc
- Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
- Extra cost incurred if change in date, reduction in number of Persons or deviation from above itinerary.
- Maximum cost is for 1 person traveling alone.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Kenya Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend