8 Days Discover Kenya with Serenaoffered by supplier M18680 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2300 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2630 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival – Nairobi. Upon arrival, you will be met by our airport representative and transferred to your city hotel. Rest of the Day will be Free at leisure. You may opt for an Optional Nairobi city excursion in the afternoon which includes visits to the Giraffe Center or Karen Blixen Museum famed for the movie 'Out of Africa'. Overnight Nairobi Serena Hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 2: Nairobi - Aberdare National Park. Meet your safari guide after breakfast and head north through breathtaking scenery dotted with rushing mountain streams and fields of tea and coffee arriving at the famed Aberdare Country Club in time for lunch. This is the check in Hotel where you will store rest of your luggage and carry light overnight luggage to the Ark. After lunch you will be transferred to the Ark for overnight game viewing under floodlights. Among the many variety of wildlife to be seen here includes the Black Rhino, Elephants, buffalos, antelopes and if lucky Leopard. Dinner and overnight: The Ark. Distance: Approx. 190 km – 2½ hrs drive. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 3: Sweetwater's Conservancy Park. Return to Country club and pick your overnight luggage to proceed towards the foot of Mount Kenya and further east, to you will arrive in good time for lunch at Sweetwater's Tented Camp. Sweetwater's Conservancy Park was set up so that chinps could be taught to fend for themselves in an area similar to their natural living conditions. Priority is given to orphaned and abused chimps. Your afternoon includes a safari drive before returning to your lodge as the sun sets. Dinner and overnight Sweetwaters tented Camp. Includes: (B, L, D). Distance: approx. 55 km 1½ hrs drive.
Day 4: Sweetwater's Conservancy Park. Both pre-breakfast morning and afternoon game drives are included toDay with the highlights of watching the Rhinos, Chimps, Giraffes and Cheetahs among other plenty of antelopes in this park which also extends to Ol-Pajeta conservancy. Dinner and overnight Sweetwaters tented Camp. Distance: Approx. 85 kms 1 ½ hrs drive. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 5: Sweetwater's - Masai Mara Game Reserve. After breakfast check with picnic lunch boxes and climb the Aberdare Mountains through Western Escarpment of the Rift Valley and head towards Masai Mara. With its vast open plains and distinctive flat-topped acacia trees, no visit to Kenya would be complete without a visit here. Enjoying views of picturesque Masai tribesmen herding cattle on the way, you will have your Picnic lunch en-route in time for lunch and arrive in Masai Mara late afternoon. Afternoon en route game drive includes searching for the Big Five, elephants, buffaloes, lions, Rhinos and leopards, before checking into your lodge as the sun sets! Dinner and overnight: Mara Serena safari Lodge. Distance: Approx. 415 kms 6 ½ hrs drive. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 6: Masai Mara Game Reserve. The early morning calm air of the Masai Mara has made possible the introduction of Hot Air Balloon flights, available as an optional extra, from leading lodges and camps in the reserve (please reserve early to avoid disappointment for this adventure!). Pre-breakfast morning game and afternoon game drives in the reserve, a great opportunity to explore the vast flora and fauna of this magnificent reserve. After a rewarding game drive, return to your lodge for late morning breakfast. Later just relax till afternoon game drive or visit the nearby Masai Mara village as optional excursions Dinner and overnight: Mara Serena safari Lodge. Includes: (B, L, D).
Masai village: The Optional visit includes dances by the Masai people, taking pictures and learning their way of life.
Day 7: Masai Mara - Nairobi. Depart after break fast and journey back to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch at the world renown Carnivore restaurant. This is an African Barbeque restaurant where meat charcoal roasted and served hot on your plate. Vegetarian Menu available. After lunch, you will transferred to Nairobi Serena Hotel. Rest of the afternoon free at leisure. Includes: (B, L).
Day 8: Departure. Breakfast, late check out from your rooms and free until your departure flight at night. You will be transferred to Airport to connect your outbound flight. Includes: (B).
- All transfers to and from Airports/Airstrips
- All park entry fee/charges
- All transportation as mentioned in a special six seater with guaranteed seats
- All domestic flights as mentioned in the tour itinerary where applicable
- English-speaking driver/guide (we provide guided tours in French, Germany, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish and Russian at an extra cost upon request).
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Accommodation and meals on full board basis i.e Lunch, dinner, breakfast (L,D,B) in lodges and bed and breakfast in Nairobi hotels and half-board in Mombasa where applicable.
- A complimentary bottle of mineral water – 1 bottle per person per Day.
- All hotel and government taxes.
- International ticket
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Optional domestic air fare and excursions
- Beverages excluding bottled water
- Tips/gratuities for driver/hotel staff
- Any extras that are not mentioned above.
- Airport Departure Tax for International Flights
- Items of personal nature i.e laundry, souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
- Extra cost incurred if change in date, reduction in number of Persons or deviation from above itinerary.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Minimum 2 persons sharing
- Minimum cost is for 4 person and above sharing double room
- Cost is per person sharing double room
- Single room supplement USD 565 applies for person in single room
- Christmas supplement USD 55 per person per day (24,25,26,31st and 1st Jan
- Child sharing adult room 50% of adult rate
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2008
M18680 was established in 2001 with three conservation oriented directors with vast background for all safari holidays and ground Safari operator for East Africa safaris and selected other African Destination. We handle all kind of travel and holidays from first-class to luxury flying packages. We are members of all...