Chimp Tracking and Wildlife Viewing in Luxury Safarioffered by supplier M20425 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 1 - 4 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 5 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 750 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1500 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Today your guide will transfer you to Kibale. Spend the evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight at Kibale Primates Lodge.
Day 2: This morning you will have the chance to track chimpanzees in the lush Kibale Forest. After lunch, transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Dinner and overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge.
Day 3: This morning you will go on a game drive in the park. Expect to see lions, elephants, Uganda kob, buffaloes, and more! After lunch, you will go on a launch cruise on the Kazinga Channel. Dinner and overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge.
Day 4: This morning you will go on a final game drive before transferring back to Kampala.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- The price of the tour will decrease as the number of clients increase. Invite your friends to split the cost!
- The accommodation on this safari is at luxury safari lodges. To decrease the price, request accommodation alternatives.
- full-time safari guide/driver
- safari vehicle
- listed activities
- entrance fees (for vehicle and clients)
- full board at luxury lodges (all meals included).
- tipping staff/driver/guide
- alcoholic beverages
- visa to Uganda.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2010
M20425 is a tour company situated in Kampala, Uganda. We are a team of professional, friendly and highly committed people who are passionate about helping you plan your perfect trip to Uganda. We specialize in customized safari trips, city tours, and vehicle hire. M20425 is a home-grown company and we use very...