Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu, Peruoffered by supplier M17546 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 375 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 375 US Dollar (USD)
- 05:00 Bus to Mollepata
- 10:00 Start hike
- 14:00 Lunch
- 18:00 Dinner and camp.
Days 2-4: Hiking.
- 05:00 Visit to Machu Picchu
- 16:00 Train back to Cusco.
- Bring with you:
* Personal things
* Warm and light clothes
* Camera, films, battery´s
* Sun block and insect repellent
* Hiking shoes
* Flash light
* Sleeping bag
* 1 liter of water
* Water purifying tablets
- Leaving: In high season daily
- Transport: Bus and train.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transfer from hotel to Busstation
- Bus from Cusco to Mollepata
- Camping equipments and cooking
- First aid kit plus oxygen
- 1 night in a hostel in Aguas Calientes
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Professional English speaking guide
- Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Sleeping bag
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to train station
- Breakfast at Day 1
- Lunch and dinner at Day 5.
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes is available
- Upgraded hotel in Aguas Calientes on Day 04 is available
- The trek is only a little more difficult than the Inca Trail, and horses can be used to carry food and equipment. But it is worth it! There are less tourist and better scenery and views!
- Minimum four people required to operate this hike.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
M17546 offers the enthusiasm of a relatively young agency, with the experience of our capable and professional staff. With our own offices in Cusco (Peru) and Buenos Aires (Argentina) and the Netherlands, we have been arranging every imaginable excursion and tour in South America, as well as Spanish Courses and...