Zimbabwe Sightseeingoffered by supplier M20531 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 11 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1950 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1950 US Dollar (USD)
- To see and experience parts of Zimbabwe that most Tourists do not see
- To see and experience some of the many humanitarian Aid Projects that are currently running in Zimbabwe
- To "Make a Difference" through financial assistance to one or more of these Projects.
For every group hosted - up to $250 per person will be donated to a selected project. The Donation is included in the tour price, and will be given to a project selected by the group.
The tour comprises of:
- 2 travel days
- 4 tour excursion days. The tours will go to Nyanga, Vumba, hot springs and, subject to availability, Imire Game Sanctuary.
- 3 days of project excursions. You will visit at least 4 of the following:
* Nzeve Centre for the Deaf
* Kubatana Orphan Programme
* Simukai Street Children Project
* Windows of Hope Orphan Project
* St. Augustines Mission Hospital
* Robert Mugabe Orphanage
* Old Mutare Hospital
* Old Mutare Orphanage
* Sport for Socialisation Trust
* Chengetai School for Mentally Retarded Children
* Sakubva Childrens Home.
The Tour is not a cotton-candy-coated one. Whilst you will see spectacular scenery, experience African Wildlife, and play golf in some of the most beautiful countryside in the world, some of the things you will see may be disturbing. Simukai Street Childrens Project takes in Children who have been sodomized and raped, and helps rehabilitate them, Chengetai caters for Mentally Retarded Children, and the Windows of Hope Programme places Children in homes no larger than your Dining Area. But the need for assistance is very real. By simply coming on the Tour, you will have made a positive impact on some of these children. If you are brave enough, and care enough, we would love to show you our Zimbabwe. And, hopefully, you will return home enriched by the experience!
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- The Donation to be made by the group (for groups of 11-12 $3,000 will be donated, for Groups of 9-10 $2,500 will be donated, and for groups of 8 people, $2,000 will be donated).
- All meals
- Airport transfers
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Toll fees
- Park entry fees
- Game drives
- Golf green fees.
- Internet and telephone
- Airport taxes and Levies
- Personal expenses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2010
The Company is Owned by Simon Herring, who owns and runs the La Rochelle Hotel - a Boutique Hotel located on the Mozambique border of Zimbabwe. Simon and his wife Della have both been in the Hospitality Industry in Zimbabwe for over 24 years, and have been at La Rochelle for 10 years. M20531 is a brand new concept - a...