Watercolor Workshop with Sterling EdwardsPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 7 day(s)
Group Size: 5 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Painting
Season: January - February
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1095 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1895 US Dollar (USD)
Imagine the best art workshop vacation of your life! Painting in a charming fishing village and other exotic locals along the gorgeous Pacific coast of Mexico, with inspirational workshop leader Sterling Edwards! Immerse yourself in the joys of authentic Mexican village life at one of the most beautiful and arts oriented places in Latin America, in the serene village of Boca de Tomatlan, 10 miles south of Puerto Vallarta.
There will be demonstrations and organized lessons every day as well as individual and group critiques during this all inclusive week long workshop. Sterling Edwards shares his unique techniques and years of painting experience in his warm and personal teaching style. The result is a wealth of information presented to the participants along with practical time for each artist to paint under Sterling’s tutelage. There will be time spent in the Casa’s magnificent open air studio with sweeping views of the ocean, river and quaint village of Boca de Tomatlan, as well as time spent painting on location in plein air.
Sterling’s workshops are always fun, educational, inspiring, and eye opening. You’ll learn how to go outside of your comfort zone to create paintings that are looser, more colorful, and dynamic. You’ll also learn how to paint with large brushes, save white paper, paint rich and luminous darks, create negative shapes, and much, much more. This is one workshop that you won’t want to miss. If you’re ready to spend a week relaxing in the tropics, learning how to take your painting to the next level, and having fun all the while, then this is the workshop for you. See for yourself why Sterling Edwards’ watercolor workshops are always so popular.
During the siesta and Friday, your time is your own. Your hosts will offer you three wonderful activities during the week, which are included in the cost of your trip. Or you can relax on the beautiful beach, stroll through the botanical gardens, photograph the charming village, take a siesta, visit the zoo, go hiking, walking, sea kayaking, zip lining, shopping in the Mercado, or exploring the galleries and cafés. You can enjoy peaceful alone time, or hang out with other guests.
Note: For beginners with some experience, to advanced artists.
- Total Cost of this Casa Workshops per Person: $1,895.00
- Non-participant shared bed guest: $1,095
- Non-Participant private room guest: $1,395
- Early Bird Special: Register by October 31, $1,795.00 - Save 100.00.
- Reservations for this workshop are limited and are on
a first come basis!
- Seminar is limited — register now to reserve your place, book your flight early
- You can reserve your place with a $500. credit card deposit, (no surcharge), (refundable till August 31), or pay in full (surcharge applies) using our secure Paypal system.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 5 workshop days
- 7 nights accommodation (single or double occupancy)
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners at oceanside restaurants/all drinks included
- Lunch and tequila-tasting at mountaintop hacienda
- Puerto Vallarta excursion for gallery walking tour, shopping and city life
- Boat trip
- Round trip ground transportation from P.V. airport to Casa.
- Round trip airfare from your city to Puerta Vallarta International Airport
- Expenses for personal items
- Gratuities for the Casa cooks and house care persons.