The End of the World Tour, Ushuaia, Argentinaoffered by supplier M17546 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 25 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 150 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 300 US Dollar (USD)
This itinerary includes a full day visit to Tierra del Fuego National Park. Here you will enjoy a 3-hour guide trek through the woods surrounded by mountains and lakes. After a small lunch we will enjoy a tour by canoe through Lapataia river and Beagle Channel.
On the last day, you can experience a half day navigation through the Beagle Channel and watch the different islands with their sea fauna. Afterwards, you will be transferred to the airport or bus terminal to continue your travels.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Transfer from bus terminal or airport to accommodation on first day
- Transfer from accommodation to bus terminal or airport on last day
- 2 nights accommodation in Ushuaia (in hostel, 2-star, 3-star or 4-star boutique hotel)
- Meals where mentioned
- Tours described in the itinerary
- Bilingual guide (English/Spanish).
- National park entrance fee
- International or domestic flights.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
M17546 offers the enthusiasm of a relatively young agency, with the experience of our capable and professional staff. With our own offices in Cusco (Peru) and Buenos Aires (Argentina) and the Netherlands, we have been arranging every imaginable excursion and tour in South America, as well as Spanish Courses and...