Colca Canyon Tour, Arequipa, Peruoffered by supplier M17546 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 6 - 25 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 100 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 200 US Dollar (USD)
- 07:30 Pick up from your hotel.
- 08:00 Departure to the Colca Canyon.
- 13:00 Arrival in Chivay.
- 14:00 Lunch.
- 15:00 Visit the Hot Springs of Calesa and the village of Chivay.
- 05:00 Breakfast.
- 06:00 Visit to Mirador del Condor.
- 08:00 Colca Canyon.
- 13:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 Departure to Arequipa.
- Additional options in the Colca Canyon include hiking or horse back riding tours of several days. Beautiful scenery, certainly recommended.
- For an extra 20 USD you will be accommodated in a 3-star hostel.
- Leaving - daily.
- Transport - private bus.
- Bring with you:
* Photo or video camera
* Batteries, films, etc.
* Day pack
* Water and snacks for during the bus trip
* Cap or hat
* Warm jacket
* Poncho or raincoat (rainy season).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Overnight in Chivay (2-star hostel)
- Transport by private bus
- Bilingual guide.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
M17546 offers the enthusiasm of a relatively young agency, with the experience of our capable and professional staff. With our own offices in Cusco (Peru) and Buenos Aires (Argentina) and the Netherlands, we have been arranging every imaginable excursion and tour in South America, as well as Spanish Courses and...