Northern Da-Wu Tour (2 Days)Please, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 15 people
Specialty Categories: Hiking & Trekking
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 580 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Travel from Tainan (or other agreed-on pick-up point) via Taiwu Village in Pingtung County to the trail head by van. Hike a couple hours to Juniper Lodge (2200 m), and settle down for the night.
Day 2: Arise early, start climbing, hopefully in time for the sunrise at the ridge. Follow ridge past a Shinto shrine to the summit and enjoy! Make our way back to the trail head and be in the city by evening.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Weekdays - approximately 210 USD
- Weekend day - approximately 290 USD.
- Application for permits, accommodation and insurance can not be started until we have received the deposit and your ARC/passport details (note deadlines)
- If the trip is canceled due to not winning the permit lottery, typhoons, etc. we will refund the deposit minus costs (approximately USD 500) beyond our control, but offer this as credit for future activities
- If the trip is canceled by the customer the deposit not refunded
- We have discounts for groups
- USD 2000 deposit in advance is necessary, rest - at end of trip.