Naive Art Painting Course, Croatiaoffered by supplier M20606 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 10 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 40 people
Specialty Categories: Painting
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1140 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 4710 Euro (EUR)
Day 1: Koprivnica and surroundings.
Arrival, accommodation, introduction to the programme, town tour of Koprivnica, dinner at a restaurant. Overnight stay in the town or near surroundings.
Day 2: Hlebine "The Cradle of Naive Art".
Breakfast, trip to Hlebine, tour of the famous gallery; distribution of materials, an introductory lesson course. Lunch at the rural household. The first demonstration of painting. Dinner in one of the restaurants. Overnight.
Day 3: Hlebine.
Breakfast, departure to Hlebine. Painting course. Lunch in the nature. Continuation of painting. Dinner. Overnight.
Day 4: Recreational centre of Podravka.
Breakfast, trip to the recreational centre, a demonstration by the painter, painting. Lunch in the eminent restaurant of the recreational centre. Leisure time. Continuation of painting. Dinner in the wine cellar with wine tasting and traditional tamburitza music. Overnight.
Day 5: Molve – Podravina-Cathedral.
Breakfast, departure to Molve, visit to the gallery and the church, a picnic by the lake nearby, painting, demonstration. Leisure time. Dinner in the fish restaurant. Overnight.
Day 6: Hlebine - Djurdjevacki pijesci - "The Croatian Sahara".
Breakfast, departure to the family farm Generalic, painting, lunch. Departure to the ethnic collection in Djurdjevac and gallery Stari Grad. Visit to the protected geographical-botanical reservation.
Day 7: Gola - Jeskovo Lake - Repas - Cambina.
Breakfast, departure to Gola. Visit to the gallery Vecenaj. Departure to Lake Jeskovo, painting, lunch. Dinner at the hunting lodge. Overnight.
Day 8: Jagnjedovec.
Breakfast, departure to the rural household rich with ethnographic heritage. Painting. Lunch. Leisure time. Continuing of painting. Dinner in a restaurant – an alehouse. Overnight.
Day 9: Koprivnica - Hlebine.
Breakfast. Visit to the sculpture gallery and museum. Lunch. An exhibition of artworks and handing over diplomas in the gallery Generalic. Dinner with a cultural and folklore programme, entertainment. Overnight.
Day 10: Koprivnica and surroundings.
Breakfast, returning home.
Supplemental Tour Information:
The Structure of the Courses:
- Theoretical - informative introduction, the history of naive art.
- Preparatory phase, basic techniques.
- Implementation phase, working with naive artists.
- Final stage, painting paintings, interiors, nature.
- Encounters with famous naive artists.
- Visiting galleries and studios.
- Painting in the nature.
- Culinary activities.
- For whom are the programs: amateur painters, members of various amateur associations, people with painting experience and without it.
- Instructors, Demonstrations and Discussions: famous names of naive art painting of Podravina.
- Accommodation: apartments**** in Koprivnica, hotel**** in Djurdjevac, depending of the size and the choice of the group.
- Meals: full board.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All transfers according to itinerary.
- 9 bed and breakfast in apartment**** or hotel***.
- City tour of Koprivnica.
- Entrance fees for: gallery Hlebine, Ivan i Josip Generalic, Ethnographic collection of Slavko Camba, gallery "Old town", gallery Molve, gallery Sabolic, gallery Vecenaj.
- 4 catering lunches.
- Lunch in restaurant "Podravska klet".
- Lunch in hotel Picok.
- Lunch in Cambina.
- Lunch in rural household.
- 3 dinners in restaurant in Koprivnica.
- Dinner in rural household in Peteranec.
- Wine tasting and dinner in winery.
- Dinner in restaurant in Virje.
- Dinner in restaurant in Djurdjevac.
- Dinner in restaurant – alehouse.
- dinner in restaurant "Crna Gora".
- Tour guide.
- Local taxes.
- Necessary materials for painting.
- Organization and realization of program.
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the program.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2010
M20606 has existed for 18 years and was one of the first tourist agencies in Croatia. In the past 18 years we have organized numerous business journeys, journeys for individuals and groups in Croatia and worldwide. Our offer includes: - Journeys in Croatia, Europe and the world for domestic tourists - Receptive...