Spiritual Tour in Croatia, Sveti Martin and Marija Bistricaoffered by supplier M20606 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 40 people
Specialty Categories: Pilgrimage/Spirituality Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 290 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1100 Euro (EUR)
Day 1: Sveti Martin. Arrival to Sveti Martin spa and wellness centre. Leisure time for relaxation and swiming. Dinner, overnight.
Day 2: Marija Bistrica - Varazdin. Breakfast. Visit to the national sanctuary Marija Bistrica. Sightseeing and personal prayer in the church and during the Way of the Cross. Possibility to organize lunch in one of the restaurants or rural households in the surrounding. Driving to the Croatian baroque town Varazdin, city tour. Return to Sveti Martin spa, relaxation. Dinner, overnight.
Day 3: Ludbreg. After breakfast, departure to the sanctuary of Holy Blood of Christ in Ludbreg. Visit to the sanctuary and the town often called "the centre of the world". Transfer to the airport, where our journey ends.
Supplemental Tour Information:
- Sveti Martin na Muri Medjimurje. Spa centre offers relaxation and wellness, sports activities, beautiful nature as well as quality gourmet offering.
- Marjia Bistrica Hrvatsko zagorje. Most significant and visited sanctuary of the Virgin Mary in Croatia. National sanctuary since 1715, where a miraculous statue of Mary with baby Jesus in her arms is being worshiped. The statue was made of wood in the first half of the XVI century. It was sealed up in 1588. Miraculous light. Merciful grantings.
- Ludbreg Podravina. The only Eucharistic sanctuary in Croatia which pilgrims visit for more then 600 years. Relic of Holly Blood of Christ.
- Varazdin. The city with most preserved baroque urban architecture in Croatia. City of belltowers and angels with 11 bells, 6 churches and 3 monasteries inside the old city centre.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All necessary transfers according to the itinerary.
- 2 half boards in the hotel**** in Sveti Martin.
- The tour guide.
- Local taxes.
- Organization and realization of programme.
- Other meals and drinks not mentioned in the programme.
- Entrance fees for objects not mentioned in the programme.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2010
M20606 has existed for 18 years and was one of the first tourist agencies in Croatia. In the past 18 years we have organized numerous business journeys, journeys for individuals and groups in Croatia and worldwide. Our offer includes: - Journeys in Croatia, Europe and the world for domestic tourists - Receptive...