Five Resort Powder Chaseroffered by supplier M20074 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 5 - 17 people
Specialty Categories: Skiing & Snowboarding
Season: January - February
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1990 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2390 Australian Dollar (AUD)
We use mixed Japanese western style accommodations so you can be assured of the chance to experience authentic local food and hospitality, as well as outdoor and indoor hot spring baths. Our thirty years of experience skiing and guiding in Hokkaido ensure you the very best chance of uncrowded private stashes of powder.
Day 1: Meet at Asahikawa station or airport (approximately 1:00 p.m.). Depart by small bus for Sounkyo Onsen. Arrive lodge for dinner. Visit ice festival after dinner.
Day 2: Early morning depart Sounkyo for Nukabira by private mini bus. Approximately 80 minutes. Full day skiing Nukabira ski resort. Accommodation superb Japanese style with indoor and outdoor onsen.
Day 3: Early morning depart Nukabira for Tomamu by private mini bus. Approximately 90 minutes. Full day skiing Tomamu ski resort. After skiing transfer to Furano (approximately 60 minutes). Accommodation five minutes walk from lifts.
Day 4: Full day skiing Furano ski resort.
Day 5: Full day skiing Furano ski resort. Evening optional dinner in central Furano.
Day 6: Early morning depart Furano for Asahi Dake by private mini bus. Approx 70 minutes. Full day skiing Asahi Dake ski resort. After skiing transfer to Asahikawa. (Approximately 60 minutes.) Accommodation in Japanese style inn in central Asahikawa.
Day 7: Full day skiing Kamui ski resort. Evening optional dinner in central Asahikawa.
Day 8: Depart for Asahikawa Station or airport by bus. Arrive Asahikawa Station approximately mid morning. Own arrangements.
- Free day skiing Kamui. If you have a late departure on day 8 we will give you a free ay skiing at Kamui. Contact us to arrange your free days skiing.
- All departures include 2 days skiing at Furano except the February 24 departure, which includes one day skiing at Furano and one day at Kuro Dake in the Sounkyo gorge.
- Be sure to have your departure from Asahikawa no earlier than mid morning on the last day.
- Accommodation: We specialize in the Japan experience, in immersing ourselves in the local culture and enjoying the true spirit of travel and adventure. However, for those looking for western beds, we can arrange this in some locations if desired, although you may be in a different Inn to the rest of the group. Please contact us if you are interested in western style accommodation.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Japanese/English speaking escort throughout
- All transfers to and from Asahikawa station or airport
- 7 nights accommodation twin share
- 4 dinners and 7 breakfasts
- All lift passes
- Private mini bus from day 1 to day 7
- Full resort guiding with bilingual guide.
Note: Kamui free day includes lift ticket and transfers to and from Asahikawa.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2010
At M20074 we are passionate about exploring Japan and have been doing so now for 30 years. Whether it is cycle touring Japan, skiing in Japan or walking in Japan our passion to explore Japan has shown us the extraordinary possibilities that exist in the far corners of this enigmatic land for authentic adventure...