Powder Delights 1offered by supplier M20074 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 5 - 17 people
Specialty Categories: Skiing & Snowboarding
Season: January - February
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 1990 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1990 Australian Dollar (AUD)
You can choose to join our Furano, Kamui and Asahi Dake tours or just ski Asahi Dake. Again, our expert guides can show you some of Hokkaido's best powder snow at this unique resort, where ropes are unheard of and acres of untracked snow is accessible from the lift.
Day 1: Transfer by bus to Furano ski Resort from Asahikawa or Chitose airport. Evening Ski.
Day 2: Skiing at Furano ski resort.
Day 3: Skiing at Furano ski resort. After skiing depart by bus for Asahi Dake. Arrive lodge Nutappu for dinner.
Days 4-7: Skiing at Asahi Dake.
Day 8: Own arrangements (note, we will help arrange transfers depending on your ongoing connections, price TBA).
Note: Be sure to have your departure from Asahikawa no earlier than midday on the last day. Contact to help arrange final departures from Asahi Dake.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 7 nights accommodation Japanese style twin share
- 6 dinners and 7 breakfast
- Lunches while at Asahi Dake but not on transfer days
- 2 day lift pass at Furano
- All transfers from Asahikawa and Chitose airport
- Japanese speaking tour escort and guide
- Suit intermediate to experienced skiers.
- Transfers back from Asahi Dake.
- Last night in Asahikawa depending on last day connections
- Ask about availability of single option or western accommodation.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2010
At M20074 we are passionate about exploring Japan and have been doing so now for 30 years. Whether it is cycle touring Japan, skiing in Japan or walking in Japan our passion to explore Japan has shown us the extraordinary possibilities that exist in the far corners of this enigmatic land for authentic adventure...