Back Country Powder and Sushioffered by supplier M20074 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 10 - 11 day(s)
Group Size: 5 - 17 people
Specialty Categories: Skiing & Snowboarding
Season: January - March
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 2890 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3125 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Accommodation here is in a superb lodge made of Douglas Fir with generous healthy meals and delightful hosts. Like many of our accommodations, you can relax in the in house natural hot spring baths after your day in the powder. Cross country, tele-markers and back country skiers are in paradise here. 7,5 km of track cut for classic or skating, touring either above or below the tree line or tele-marking the gondola serviced powder bowls. Ski area lifts are limited to one 100 person gondola. There is no ski school and the skiing possibilities are limited only by your imagination. Asahi Dake does cater for all levels of skier from beginner to intermediate. However, to ski the lift assisted powder runs and back country bowls you need to be of an intermediate to advanced level in your skiing.
- Asahi Dake is serviced by one gondola only and does not offer resort facilities such as ski school or comprehensive ski hire
- This gondola can close in bad weather and there are no ticket refunds in the event of closure
- There are no shops here
- During severe weather caution is required above the lift line due to white out, extreme cold and possible blizzard conditions.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 10 (11) nights accommodation Japanese style twin share
- 10 (11) dinners and 10(11) breakfast
- Lunches while at Asahi Dake and Tokachi but not on transfer days
- All transfers from either Chitose or Asahikawa airport and back
- Japanese speaking tour escort and guide
- Suit intermediate to experienced skiers.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2010
At M20074 we are passionate about exploring Japan and have been doing so now for 30 years. Whether it is cycle touring Japan, skiing in Japan or walking in Japan our passion to explore Japan has shown us the extraordinary possibilities that exist in the far corners of this enigmatic land for authentic adventure...