Powder Extravaganza 1offered by supplier M20074 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 22 day(s)
Group Size: 5 - 17 people
Specialty Categories: Skiing & Snowboarding
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 5470 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5470 Australian Dollar (AUD)
Although not at great altitude, with the summit only at 751 meters, the ski runs of this resort face west northwest and get very little direct sun. They are also open to the moisture laden winds which dump Hokkaido’s best snow. The slope angles are consistently steeper than most other resorts in Hokkaido, with acres of tree glades inbound and some superb back of mountain runs.
Although the off piste runs are not long the skiing is excellent. The Kamui Ski Patrol is happy to encourage off piste skiing, but they do ask that you register with them prior to going out and check back in on your return. They are to be found at the resort center near the car park.
Note: The resort has a ski school and ski hire but no accommodation on the mountain.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 22 nts accommodation Japanese style twin share
- 18 dinners and 22 breakfast
- Lunches while at Asahi Dake and Tokachi but not on transfer days
- 5 day lift passes at Furano
- 2 day lift passes at Kamui
- 1 day lift pass at Nukabira, Tomamu and Asahi Dake
- All transfers from either Chitose or Asahikawa Airport and back
- Japanese speaking tour escort and guide
- Suit intermediate to experienced skiers.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2010
At M20074 we are passionate about exploring Japan and have been doing so now for 30 years. Whether it is cycle touring Japan, skiing in Japan or walking in Japan our passion to explore Japan has shown us the extraordinary possibilities that exist in the far corners of this enigmatic land for authentic adventure...