Key Information: Tour Duration: 10
day(s) Group Size: 2
people Destination(s):England Specialty Categories:Bicycle TouringCultural Journey Season: January - December Airfare Included: No Tour Customizable: Yes Minimum Per Person Price: 2165 Pound Sterling (GBP) Maximum Per Person Price: 2165 Pound Sterling (GBP)
As if that were not enough, the ride embraces a rich history. From Cirencester and Bath's Roman heritage, to Oxford's historic university - which dates back to 1167; from the 13th Century village of Lacock, to the grandiose Blenheim Palace and two rural canals - which are extraordinary feats of Victorian engineering. There's also lovely Tetbury and delightful Bradford on Avon to explore. All this is topped off by a really wonderful selection of rather unique hotels and inns you'll be staying in along the way.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Breakfast every day during the tour and 1 dinner
- The services of our friendly hosts to coordinate your travel and brief you on your route
- Emergency support provided by your host
- Luggage transfers between hotels
- A tour brochure
- Safeguarding of your payment.
- Travel to and from the tour start and finish points
- Entrances to attractions unless specified
- Other dinners
- Alcoholic beverages
- Mini bars
- Meals pre and post the tour.
All prices are subject to change depending on accommodation availability.
Authentic travels by bike and on foot in the UK, France, Italy, Holland, Austria, Greece, Spain and the Baltics. Gentle and not so gentle tours available from one day upwards - self led or guided. Hand picked accommodation and a very personal service. Classic tours have carefully chosen attractive inns, individual...