11Days Nepal Outdoors Experience and Widlife SafariPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 9 - 18 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks Hiking & Trekking
Season: October - June
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 900 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1200 US Dollar (USD)
- Bhaktapur, ancient cultural centre UNESCO site; Pokhara Phewa Lake
Annapurna mountain ranges
- View of Dhaulagiri - 8167 m, 7th highest mountain in the world
Machhapuchhare or fish-tail peak – 6991 m
- Trekking/Cycling through local villages including the apple capital of Nepal
- Wildlife safari, Chitwan Royal National Park.
Optional: Paragliding and boat-rowing fully customizable to shorten/lengthen days and activities and hotels standard.
Day 1: Arrive Nepal Kathmandu - Bhaktapur. Upon arrival to Nepal, pickup from airport and transfer to Bhaktapur, the city of culture and designated as a UNESCO heritage site, about 45min from Kathmandu.
Day 2: Bhaktapur - Pokhara. Free and easy in the morning at Bhaktapur. After lunch, drive to Pokhara, about 190km west of Kathmandu. Stroll along the lake or roam the streets in Pokhara
Day 3: Pokhara. We will bring you for a boat ride at the Phewa lake area and row to the island point (option: paragliding or plane ride).
Day 4: Pokhara - Jomosom - Muthiknath - Kagbeni. Take an internal flight to Jomosom and drive 1.5 hr to Muthiknath. View of fish-tail peak, Annapurna south and Dhaulagiri.
Day 5: Kagbeni - Jomosom - Marpha. Trek along part of Annapurna Circuit Trail to Marpha, the apple capital of Nepal. Spend your time visiting nice villages along the way such as Jharkot, Khinga, Kagbeni, Jomosom and Marpha. There are several monasteries along this route and we always make time to visit them. Laze the afternoon away, enjoying the beauty of the snow mountain ranges
Option1: Cycling with mountain bikes for days 5-6.
Option 2: 4x4 vehicle-bound for days 5-6 (less 1 day).
Day 6: Marpha - Tukche - Tatopani - Pokhara. From Marpha, continue trek to Tukche and drive to Pokhara in private van.
Day 7: Pokhara - Chitwan National Wildlife Park. Free and easy in the morning. In the afternoon, take the elephant ride through the jungle to experience wildlife safari.
Day 8: Chitwan National Wildlife Park. Morning river cruise, bird-watching and free time in the afternoon. Elephant bath in the afternoon.
Day 9: Chitwan - Kathmandu. Drive back to Kathmandu. Free an easy in the afternoon.
Day 10: Kathmandu. Half-day city tour in the morning. Afternoon is at your own time.
Day 11: Depart Kathmandu. Airport send-off for departure.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All accommodation while in Nepal (except during 2 trek days in the mountain, the rest are 3-star hotel)
- Entrance fees to sights and activities as stated in the itinerary
- All land and airport transfers in private vehicle, including chartered jeep in the mountains
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Services of trip leader, local guide, and porters (ratio 2 pax: 1 porter, up to maximum 20 kg per porter)
- Pre-departure briefing/Notes (preparation, gears, safety, admin etc.).