Cycling QingHai Golmud to TibetPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 12 - 20 day(s)
Group Size: 6 - 20 people
Destination(s): Tibet China
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring Multi-activity
Season: May - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2100 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2400 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive ChengDu - XiNing (hotel).
Day 2: En-route to Golmund (train).
Day 3: Arrive Golmund (hotel).
Day 4: Golmund to NaChiTai (cycle 93 km) camping.
Day 5: NaChiTai (acclimatisation) camping.
Day 6: NaChiTai to XiDaTan (cycle 40 km) guesthouse.
Day07: XiDaTan to SuoNanDaJie reserve station (cycle 84 km) camping.
Day 8: SuoNanDaJie reserve station to WuDaoLiang (cycle 55 km) guesthouse.
Day 9: WuDaoLiang to TuoTuo River (cycle 147 km, or vehicle-support) hotel.
Day 10: TuoTuo River to Tanglha army base (cycle 142km ot vehicle-support) guesthouse.
Day 11: Tanglha army base to TouDaoBan (cycle 57 km). You cross the border of Qinghai and Tibet today at the highest point of the entire journey, the Tanglha high-pass at 5231 m (service station, or camping).
Day 12: TouDaoBan to AnDuo (cycle 77 km) hotel.
Day 13: AnDuo to Nakchu (cycle 135 km or vehicle-support) hotel.
Day 14: Nakchu to GuLuXiang cycle 92 km (guesthouse or camping).
Day 15: GuLuXiang to Damzhung (cycle 73 km) hotel.
Day 16: Damzhung to Namtso Lake (61 km, or vehicle-support) resort guesthouse.
Day 17: Namtso Lake to Damzhung to Yangpachen (cycle 75 km) camping.
Day 18: Yangpachen to Lhasa cycle 100 km (5-star hotel).
Day 19: Lhasa (5-star hotel).
Day 20: Lhasa/ChengDu. Depart ChengDu.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Train ticket ChengDu-Golmund and domestic airfare Lhasa-ChengDu (excludes international airfare)
- All accommodation
- All meals during cycling and 1 celebration dinner in Lhasa
- Airport transfers in Lhasa
- Logistics-support vehicles (passenger and safety vehicle)
- Services of lead cyclist, chefs, local support staffs and maintenance crew
- Tibet Entry Permit and other necessary Travel Permits for foreigners
- Vehicle insurance and repair
- Bike-gear: mountain bike; helmets; gloves; odometer; pouch for the bike; rain-cover; walkie-talkie for front and rear cyclists; spare-tyre; foot-pump; bike locks; lubricating oil; necessary tools and other repair kit
- Camping Gear: dining/toilet tents; sleeping bags; ground mats; utensils; gas-stoves, cutlery
- Medical Supplies: oxygen bottles; basic 1st-aid kit
- Unlimited supplies of bottled drinking water, fruits, dried-food, snacks and energy bars.