Bruges - Amsterdam Tour 2offered by supplier M18197 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 12 - 18 people
Destination(s): Belgium Netherlands
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring Boating and Sailing
Season: June - October
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 800 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 895 Euro (EUR)
-sun Ghent - Dendermonde, 35
-mon Dendermonde - Antwerp, 55
-tue Antwerp - Tholen 35
-wed Tholen - Dordrecht , 35
-thu Dordrecht - Vianen, 35/55
-fri Vianen-sailing to Breukelen, biking to Amsterdam 45
-sat Amsterdam, debarkation before 10 AM near Central Station
1 km = 0.62 miles.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All nights on board (incl. bedclothes, 2 towels)
- Breakfast and dinner on board
- Lunch packages when on the road
- Coffee and tea on board
- Rental bike: 24-speed Gazelle Medeo, incl. Pannier bags, lock, water bottle
- Tour guide
- Route information
- Ferry fares on the route
- Reservation costs € 20, - per party
- Bicycle insurance (optional) € 15 per bicycle
- Entrance fees to museums; approx. € 25 per tour
- Travel risk insurance / cancellation insurance (optional)
- Transfer by train Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to/from Bruges approx. € 50, - p.p.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: May 2008
M18197 is originated in 1989 as a separate division, specializing in Bike and Barge Holidays, especially designed for the overseas tourist wanting to discover Holland. M18197 was the first company to offer trips such as these, combining regular cycling tours with overnight stays on a ship, serving as hotel and luggage...