Biking and Barging in Netherlands: Explore Colorful Tulipsoffered by supplier M18197 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 8 day(s)
Group Size: 12 - 18 people
Specialty Categories: Bicycle Touring Barging
Season: March - April
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 895 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1080 Euro (EUR)
Day 1, Saturday: Amsterdam, embarkation at 2:00 PM near biking to Purmerend, 20.
Day 2, Sunday: Purmerend - Alkmaar - Schagen, 45/25.
Day 3, Monday: Schagen - Tulip garden - Alkmaar, 70/50.
Day 4, Tuesday: Alkmaar - Zaanse Schans - Haarlem, 50.
Day 5, Wednesday: Haarlem - Keukenhof - Leiden, 45.
Day 6, Thursday: Leiden - Kudelstaart, 45.
Day 7, Friday: Kudelstaart - flower auction Aalsmeer - Amsterdam, 50.
Day 8, Saturday: Amsterdam, debarkation before 10:00 AM near Central Station.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All nights on board (incl. bed clothes, 2 towels)
- Breakfast and dinner
- Lunch packages when on the road
- Coffee and tea on board
- Rental bike: 24-speed Gazelle Medeo, pannier bags, lock, water bottle
- Tour guide
- Route information
- Ferry fares on the route.
- Reservation costs € 20,- per party
- Bicycle insurance (optional) € 15,- per bicycle
- Entrance fees to museums; approx. € 15 per tour
- Travel risk insurance/cancellation insurance (optional).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: May 2008
M18197 is originated in 1989 as a separate division, specializing in Bike and Barge Holidays, especially designed for the overseas tourist wanting to discover Holland. M18197 was the first company to offer trips such as these, combining regular cycling tours with overnight stays on a ship, serving as hotel and luggage...