Golden Triangle TourPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 3 - 7 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 30 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Photography and Videography
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 700 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3500 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrive Delhi. Arrive Delhi and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure
Day 2: Delhi - Agra. Morning guided tour of Old Delhi and drive to Agra (about 205 kilometers; 4-5 hours drive). Stay at your hotel for 1 night
Day 3: Agra – Ranthambhor National Park. Sunrise guided tour of Taj Mahal followed by a visit to Agra Fort. Drive to Ranthambhor (5-6 hours) visiting Fatehpur Sikri en-route (if time permits). Arrive Ranthambhor and stay at your resort for two nights.
Day 4: Ranthambhor National Park. Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives to the national park. We might be able to get an encounter with striped gentleman.
Day 5: Ranthambhor National Park - Jaipur. Morning game drive to the National Park for Tiger tracking and animal watch. After lunch drive to Jaipur (4 hours). Arrive Jaipur and stay at your hotel for two nights.
Day 6: Jaipur. Morning enjoy an excursion to Amber Fort, (Ascended on the elephant back - Subject to Government regulations and availability of elephant – Failing which in a jeep). Enjoy a sightseeing of the city in the afternoon (including the City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and the museum).
Day 7: Jaipur – Delhi – Onward destination. Drive to Delhi (about 250 kilometers; 5-6 hours drive), arrive Delhi and board your onward destination flight (check-in 3 hours prior to departure).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation on Single/twin share at the hotels mentioned in the itinerary on bed and breakfast basis
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary in exclusive chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicle
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Full board at Ranthambhor National Park
- Services of a qualified English-speaking guide for sightseeing.
- Services of Local Naturalist (Park Guide) at Ranthambhor National Park
- 3 Game drives to Ranthambhor National Park by shared Jeeps/Canter
- Entrances to the monuments and national park mentioned as per the itinerary.
All currently applicable taxes.
- Any International airfare to/from India including International airport tax
- Any internal airfare (not applicable).
- Meals not specified
- Camera fee wherever levied
- Any expenses of personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, laundry, phone/fax calls, tips etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the quote includes section.