Connect TigersPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 10 - 14 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks Birdwatching
Season: October - June
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2700 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5500 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Mumbai – Nagpur – Tadoba National Park. Arrive Mumbai and transfer to domestic airport to connect flight to Nagpur (9W 7041 06:55 hrs/08:15 hrs). Arrive Nagpur and drive to Tadoba National Park (03 hours). Arrive Tadoba National Park and check in at your resort for three nights. Rest of the day would be at leisure. Note: Kindly note that Tadoba National Park is closed on Tuesdays.
Days 2-3: Tadoba National Park. Morning and afternoon jeep safaris to the National Park for Tiger tracking and animal watch
Day 4: Tadoba National Park - Nagpur. Morning jeep safari to the National Park and drive to Nagpur. Arrive Nagpur and stay Nagpur for 1 night.
Day 5: Nagpur – Kanha National Park. After breakfast drive to Kanha National Park (05 hours). Arrive Kanha National Park and check in at your resort for three nights. Afternoon jeep safari to Kanha National Park.
Days 6-7: Kanha National Park. Morning and afternoon jeep safaris to the National Park for Tiger tracking and animal watch. Elephant ride (Tiger show) in Kanha National Park is subjected to the successful Tiger tracking.
Day 8: Kanha National Park – Jabalpur – over night train to Agra. Morning jeep safari to the National Park, after lunch drive to Jabalpur (03 hours). Arrive Jabalpur and connect over night air-conditioned train to Agra (Gondwana Express; 15:55 hrs/04:15 hrs).
Day 9: Arrive Agra – National Chambal Sanctuary. Arrive Agra and drive to National Chambal Sanctuary where you will settle for two nights. In the late afternoon enjoy the boat ride on the River Chambal.
Day 10: National Chambal Sanctuary. Morning Boat ride at Chambal River. Visit the temples at Bhatteshwar.
Day 11: National Chambal Sanctuary - Agra. After breakfast drive to Agra (02 hours). Arrive Agra and start your guided tour of Agra and visit to Agra Fort. After visiting Agra Fort check in at your hotel. Guided tour of Itmad-Ud-Daulah & evening visit to Mehtab Bagh.
Day 12: Agra - Delhi. Guided tour of Taj Mahal at Sunrise. After breakfast drive to Delhi (210 km/5 hours). Arrive Delhi and check in to your hotel for a stay of two nights.
Day 13: Delhi. Full day guided tour of Old and New Delhi.
Day 14: Delhi - Home. Departure transfer to International airport to connect flight to your home.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation on Single/Twin share at the hotels mentioned in the itinerary on full board except Agra and Delhi
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary in exclusive chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of a qualified English-speaking guide for sightseeing
- Game drives to the National Parks as per the mentioned itinerary
- Boat safari at Chambal River
- Entrances at the monuments and national parks mentioned as per the itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Any International airfare to/from India including International airport tax
- Any internal airfare (not applicable)
- Meals not specified
- Camera fee wherever levied
- Any expenses of personal nature such as hard/soft drinks, laundry, phone/fax calls, tips etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the quote includes section.