This van supported tour wanders through the classic hills and valleys of Cotswold country with its picturesque honey coloured villages and peaceful streams. And by its hidden tracks, it leads you from the heart of one bustling historic town to another. The graceful contours of Cotswolds lanes and bridleways provide much of the route with the tranquil Oxford Canal leading to Blenheim Palace. Stop and explore Cotswold market towns, several famed gardens, thatched inns, lavender fields and marvellous vistas. Discover Shakespeare’s history in Stratford Upon Avon and enjoy the spirit of Oxford.
On this tour, you will cycle at your own pace with your host/guide briefing you each morning, sweeping your route and meeting you for lunch and at the highlight locations en route. He will be your host with you for the duration of the tour, providing van support along the route, fixing any bike problems, sharing his local knowledge and making sure a fun time is had by all. The tour includes entrance to Blenheim Palace, Hidcote Gardens and Shakespeare's houses.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Breakfast each day and dinner on two nights.
- The services of our friendly guides
- Emergency support provided by your guide
- Luggage transfers between hotels
- A tour brochure
- Safeguarding of your payment.
- Travel to and from the tour start and finish points
- Entrances to attractions unless specified
- Alcoholic beverages
- Mini bars
- Meals pre and post the tour.
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler