In the Heart of Croatiaoffered by supplier M20723 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 5 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 25 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey Archeology/History
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 720 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2380 Euro (EUR)
Day 1: Karlovac. Arrival in Karlovac. Accommodation in a 3*/4* hotel. Overnight. Includes: (D).
Day 2: Karlovac - Dubovac - Kamensko - Karlovac. City tour of Karlovac with a historical person, architect Martin Gambon. Tour of the old town of Dubovac. Presentation of squire fair at Dubovac. Medieval lunch at Dubovac. Tour of the Pauline Fathers Monastery in Kamensko. Return to the hotel. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 3: Karlovac - Svetice - Munjara - Old Town of Ozalj - Vrlovka Cave - Vivodina - Karlovac. Visit to the Pauline Fathers Monastery Svetice. Tour of hydroelectric plant Munjara in Ozalj. Visit to the old town of Ozalj. Catering lunch in the old town of Ozalj. Short dramatic presentation "Drago moje serce" (My dear heart) by the Historia Viva association. Tour of the Vrlovka cave. Drive towards Vivodina. Wine tasting in one of the wine cellars. Dinner at a local restaurant. Return to Karlovac. Overnight. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Karlovac - Petrova Gora - Karlovac. All-day excursion to Petrova Gora, with lunch at the hunting lodge "Muljava". Return to Karlovac, dinner at the hotel. Overnight. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Karlovac. Checking out of the hotel. Departure. Includes: (B).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Minimum of 25 paying people: 720 € p/p
- Minimum of 2 paying people: 2.380 € p/p.
- High-quality tourist bus or luxury passenger car transfer (for 2 people), according to the itinerary
- Tour guide during the whole tour
- Accommodation in a 3*/4* hotel in Karlovac, double rooms on 4 bed and breakfast basis
- Costumed tour of Karlovac with a historical person Martin Gambon
medieval lunch in the old town of Dubovac on day 2
- Presentation by the Historia Viva association in Ozalj castle
- Entrance fees for all sites the facilities visited during the sightseeing tour
- Accident insurance
- Guarantee fund
- Organization and sale expenses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2011
Whether you are a history, culture and architecture lover, or a beautiful nature, gastronomy and enology lover, you will find what you are looking for in and around Karlovac, and we will help you with your search. M20723 is a travel agency founded with the goal to provide superior tourist services to all its clients...