Cooking and Strollingoffered by supplier M20723 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 20 people
Specialty Categories: Food & Wine Sightseeing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 540 Euro (EUR)
Maximum Per Person Price: 750 Euro (EUR)
Day 1: Tribalj. Arrival in a comfortable rural vacation house. Accommodation in double rooms on bed and breakfast basis. Dinner (additional payment). Overnight.
Day 2: Tribalj. Strolling with a tourist guide - picking wild growing and kitchen herbs (asparagus picking in the spring). Afternoon culinary workshop led by a chef and lessons on wines. Group dinner featuring dishes cooked by the participants of the workshop. Overnight. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 3: Tribalj. Culinary workshop, duration: 3 hours. Group lunch around 1 pm. In late afternoon the programme offers wine tasting under the supervision of a sommelier. Dinner (additional payment). Overnight. Includes: (B), (L).
Day 4: Tribalj. Culinary workshop, duration: 3 hours. Group lunch around 12:30 with wine selected by the chef. Departure for Zagreb in the afternoon. Includes: (B), (L).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Chef giving culinary lessons (3 days x 3 hours)
- Travel coordinator (welcomes the guests in a rural house and supervises the course of the program)
- Accommodation in a rural vacation house (3*/4*) on 3 bed and breakfast basis
- Ingredients for a 3-day culinary school
- Tasting 4 excellent wines under the supervision of a sommelier
- Picking wild growing and kitchen herbs with a guide (asparagus picking in the spring)
- Accident insurance
- Guarantee fund
- Organization and sale expenses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2011
Whether you are a history, culture and architecture lover, or a beautiful nature, gastronomy and enology lover, you will find what you are looking for in and around Karlovac, and we will help you with your search. M20723 is a travel agency founded with the goal to provide superior tourist services to all its clients...