Masaai Mara Lake Nakuru Bogoria Special 6-Dayoffered by supplier M20403 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 - 8 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 16 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1870 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2340 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Nairobi - Maasai Mara. In the morning at 08:30 hrs pick up from your hotel in Nairobi or at Jomokenyatta International Airport (NBO) and drive thru the Great Rift Valley with lunch and game viewing en-rout to Mara Reserve. Check into your lodge/camp and then continue with afternoon game viewing on the reserve. Dinner and overnight in your lodge/camping, FB.
Day 2: Maasai Mara National Reserve. Full day in the reserve, morning, afternoon and evening game drives. You will have Lunch, dinner and overnight at your lodge/camping, FB.
Day 3: Maasai Mara - lake Nakuru Park. After breakfast, drive from Mara and arrive Nakuru park in time for lunch, there after do afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camping, FB.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru - lake Bogoria. This day you will be walking around the lake, which is the breeding center of flamingo birds, there are also other water birds around. Also visit natural hot spring water, extremely hot. Your safari guide will explain well on how to walk near or around the hot water. Lunch, dinner and overnight at your lodge/camping.
Day 5: Lake Bogoria - Lake Naivasha. After breakfast, drive to anthological site in Kenya, this is lake Naivasha, lunch at the lodge/camping. There after lunch take a boat ride on the lake, and then later ride back to the lodge/camping for dinner and overnight, FB.
Day 6: Naivasha - Nairobi. After breakfast drive back to Nairobi and arrive in time for lunch, then be transferred to the airport for your flight back home or any, HB.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Flying doctors emergence
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- All entrance fees
- Full board accommodation on tour
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on excellent Vehicle rebuilt for safari to give nice game viewing
- Mileage is built in the price
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water daily
- Complementary of printed Safari hat and T-shirt
- Government taxes.
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- International flight
- Departure tax
- Tips to drivers (highly recommended)
- Travel Insurance.
- The above prices are based on a minimum of 2 persons. Group Incentive Safari Prices Available contact us and enjoy up to 25% saving on the per person rate!
- Christmas and New Year Supplements US$ 45 per person per day 23 December to 3 January
- Tour Rates in USD.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2010
Our company was found in 2003 by a young professional Safari guide, Anicet Philip. He set up a professional Company with the intention of improving the quality of tour operations in Tanzania and the whole of East Africa Region. During the recent years we have developed ourselves rapidly and have grown into a promising...