4 Days Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Parkoffered by supplier M20802 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 3 - 4 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 8 people
Specialty Categories: National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 968 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 1281 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara Game Reserve. This morning we drive through the dramatic Great Rift Valley to the Masai Mara National Reserve. This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great Wildebeest’s migration and is home of the Big Five: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Lunch at our camp and relax before departing for the afternoon game drive. The Mara Game Reserve – one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. Overnight at Sarova Tented Camp.
Day 2: Discover Masai Mara Game Reserve. The search for great predators and perhaps even cubs continues today during extensive game drives. On the plains are enormous herds of grazing animals plus the elusive Cheetah and Leopard hiding amidst Acacia boughs. During our stay we also have an optional opportunity to visit a village of the Masai people to witness the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is a poignant experience. Overnight at Sarova Tented Camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru National Park. Today we travel to the exotic Lake Nakuru National Park located in the Great Rift Valley. After lunch an exciting game drive is planned for the afternoon. The game in this Park is plentiful and the magnificent bird watching will make a devotee out of even the most reluctant. The Park is a home to stunning flocks of Lesser and Greater Flamingoes, which literally turn the lake shores in to a magnificent pink stretch. Overnight at Flamingo Hill Tented Camp.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Nairobi. Depart after breakfast with a game drive en-route to Nairobi arriving at lunchtime.
- Professional English Speaking Safari Guide/Driver.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park
- Finest accommodations in Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park
- Safari vehicles carrying mineral water
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- All meals included while on safari
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- Extensive Game drives.
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 450 US Dollars), Nature walks etc
- Gratuity for Porterage/waiters at hotels, lodges and airports
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- A visit to a Maasai Village
- International Airfare.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2011
A vintage East Africa online Tour Operator specializing in the niche market of conference tourism, ecotourism, cultural safaris, responsible tourism, sustainable tourism and incentive travel in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and South Africa; including Mountain climbing and hiking, luxury small group lodge / Tent and budget...