4 Days Splendor Safarioffered by supplier M20853 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 4 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 30 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1500 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2000 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Nairobi - Samburu National Reserve. Depart and drive northward crossing the Equator to Samburu National Reserve. The reserve is home to the unusual Reticulated Giraffe, Grevy's Zebra, Gerenuk and Somali ostrich. Picnic lunch and game drive en-route. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Serena/Samburu Sopa Lodge.
Day 2: Samburu National Reserve. Another full day in Samburu National Reserve in search of more game crowned with an afternoon visit to Samburu Cultural Village/Manyatta for a chance to interact with the Samburu Community and learn their way of life. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Serena/Samburu Sopa Lodge.
Day 3: Samburu - Lake Nakuru National Park. Leave after breakfast to drive through the eastern side of the Aberdare Ranges –one of Kenya’s water towers to descend into the Great Rift Valley where Lake Nakuru is located. A stop-over for lunch afterward proceed on to arrive in time for evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge/Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru - Nairobi. After breakfast proceed for game drive in Nakuru National Park. Lunch at 1200 hrs and depart for Nairobi arriving late afternoon.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned luxury camps and lodges/hotels
- Private guide
- Private safari vans with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers from and to the International Airport after safari
- Park Entry fees
- Airport arrival/departure meet and greets at the airport
- On safari
* Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals on Full board.
- International Airfare to your chosen destination
- Kenya Visa
- Personal expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional tours (balloon rides USD 475 per person)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2011
Imagine of migrating birds, how they move from one place to the other thanks to weather changes and Breeding? So do we also need a break to tour the World and relax. Our goal is to connect you with nature and ensure you enjoy fascinating insights and smaller details of the wild experience. M20853 does this through...