The Kenya Coast Safarioffered by supplier M20853 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 6 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 30 people
Specialty Categories: Snorkeling Boating and Sailing
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 1000 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2000 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Nairobi – Mombasa
Depart from Nairobi with local domestic flight to Diani – South Coast. Arrive in the mid-afternoon and transferred to your beach resort with the rest of the afternoon at leisure. Dinner and Overnight at Diani Beach Resorts/Beach Cottages,
Day 2 - 5: South Coast
Relaxation and leisure for the four (4) consecutive days with option of variety of activities to engage in such as Scuba diving, snorkeling, wind surfing, big game fishing and deep sea diving. Dinner and Overnight at Diani Beach Resorts/ Beach Cottages
Day 6: Diani - Nairobi. After leisure stay depart for Nairobi arriving in time for your international connection flights.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
-Local Flight Return fare
- Half board accommodation in the coastal beach resort
- Private guide
- Transfers from and to the International Airport after safari
- Park entry fees
- Airport arrival/departure meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals on half board
- International Airfare to your chosen destination
- Kenyan visa
- Personal expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2011
Imagine of migrating birds, how they move from one place to the other thanks to weather changes and Breeding? So do we also need a break to tour the World and relax. Our goal is to connect you with nature and ensure you enjoy fascinating insights and smaller details of the wild experience. M20853 does this through...