Asturias, the Unveiled Treasure!offered by supplier M20873 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 10 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 6 people
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 2300 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 3000 US Dollar (USD)
The Cantabrian Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean enclose this green region that never fell to the moors due to its challenging terrain and resilient visigoth kingdom. Paleolithic cave paintings, Celtic footprints and stunning beauty combine with incredibly delicious food from sea and land in abundance, making Asturias one of Spain’s best kept secrets! Our tour starts upon your arrival in Madrid or Barcelona with an overnight stay prior to our departure to Asturias. For the next eight days our home is a cozy boutique hotel, conveniently located in the picturesque coastal town of Ribadesella.
Day trips with our private driver take us to traditional eateries, village markets, and fine restaurants frequented by locals. We also fully explore the region’s rich heritage; the Tito Bustillo cave paintings, numerous religious monuments dating from the pre-romanesque period and distinguished residential architecture. Breathtaking scenery and wonderful cuisine is everywhere as we venture from the rugged coast to the high peaks of Cantabria and Asturias!
- From €1,760
- Recommended June through September for parties of 2 to 6
- Price per person based on double occupancy for party of 6.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Private airport transfers
- Two nights hotel in Barcelona or Madrid: first and last night of tour
- Round trip flights between Barcelona or Madrid and Asturias
- Seven nights hotel in Ribadesella or Gijón with daily breakfast
- Daily private driver for itinerary
- All entrance fees on itinerary and official guided tour of Tito Bustillo Caves
- Local cider and cheese tasting
- One midday meal and one dinner
- All local taxes.
- Flights to and from Spain
- Meals not specified
- Any means of transportation outside itinerary
- Hotel extras and gratuity
- Travel insurance.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2011
M20873 delivers authentic experiences exploring the backroads and main sights of many fascinating cultural regions, such as Asturias and Andalusia in comfort and style. Specializing in traditional gastronomy, art and architecture our privately driven regional tours cater to the discerning and the curious. With your...