Western Andalusia, so Spain!
This land of broad blue skies, dreamy whitewashed villages, fiery flamenco and vibrant culture mirrors the classic image of Spain today. From Roman remains to Arabic palaces, colorful baroque buildings and elegantly contrasting landscapes Andalusia will stay with you for a lifetime!
We meet in Madrid for our ten day tour with an overnight stay before boarding the bullet train to Seville, the birth place of Tapas. From our comfortable four star hotel we enjoy tours on foot to the city’s most impressive and authentic tapas eateries and restaurants, situated amongst architectural wonders that reflect centuries of coexisting civilizations.
Excursions in our private van take us to the provinces of Cordoba, Cadiz and Huelva. Prepare yourselves for wild bore from the Sierra Morena, the finest Iberian ham from Jabugo, delicious olive oil, sherry tasting in select bodegas in Arcos de la Frontera and Jerez. Not to mention the mouth watering prawns of Sanlúcar de Barrameda!
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Price from €1,800
- Recommended September through June for parties of 2 to 6
- Price per person based on double occupancy for party of 6
- Private airport transfers
- 2 nights hotel with breakfast in Madrid: first and last night of tour
- Seven nights hotel in Seville with daily buffet breakfast
- Roundtrip bullet train or airfare between Madrid and Seville
- Private driver for regional excursions
- All entrance fees in itinerary and one wine tasting tour
- One Tapas session in Seville
- All local taxes.
- Flights to and from Spain
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Any means of transportation not mentioned in itinerary
- Officially guided tours or headset tours of national monuments
- Hotel extras and gratuity
- Travel insurance.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2011
M20873 delivers authentic experiences exploring the backroads and main sights of many fascinating cultural regions, such as Asturias and Andalusia in comfort and style.
Specializing in traditional gastronomy, art and architecture our privately driven regional tours cater to the discerning and the curious. With your...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend