South Africa - Kruger Birds and Big Game Photographic ExpeditionPlease, note! This tour offer has expired. For similar tour offers currently available search here.
Tour Duration: 11 day(s)
Group Size: 1 - 6 people
Destination(s): South Africa
Specialty Categories: Photography and Videography National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 4450 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 4450 US Dollar (USD)
The Greater Kruger conservation area is a truly pristine and immense region that also includes vast areas of adjacent Mozambique, making it one of Africa’s largest and most famous reserves. Here we will explore the superb road system in an attempt to locate the park’s large concentrations of big game, including the legendary “Big 5” - Lion, African Elephant, Leopard, African Buffalo and White Rhinoceros. Kruger offers a really great opportunity to watch these spectacular animals in their natural habitat, and some of them we will encounter in staggering numbers and at exceptionally close quarters. Photographic opportunities are brilliant, and we will endeavour to capture some truly incredible images with our cameras.
- Habitats covered: acacia and broadleafed woodlands, acacia Savannah, grasslands, rivers
- Expected climate: mild to hot with cooler nights and mornings
- Max group size: 6 with 1 leader
- Tour pace and walking: relaxed and undemanding
- Accommodation: comfortable
- Photographic opportunities: brilliant
- Key photographic targets: the "big five", numerous antelope species, phenomenal raptors and birds, sunsets, insects, reptiles.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Tour price (per person): US $4,450.00
- Single supplement: US $550.00.