The famous Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park (previously known as the Kalahari Gemsbok National Park) is over three million hectares in size, and hosts a wide array of wildlife. This is especially concentrated in its ancient fossilised riverbeds, which are surrounded by the dry and scenically impressive Kalahari sand dunes that provide us with a superb backdrop for photography. This tour boast many opportunities to see and photograph numerous species of game, striking birds, a wealth of smaller mammals, plus the chance to capture seldom encountered creatures such as Brown Hyena, Aardvark and African Porcupine with our cameras. Complimenting this are amazing natural wonders like the fabulous Augrabies Falls; this tour is bound to leave you with a bounty of lasting photographic memories of this vibrant country.
- Expected climate: cool to hot, colder nights and mornings
- Max group size: 6 with 1 leader
- Tour pace and walking: relaxed and undemanding
- Accommodation: comfortable
- Photographic opportunities: excellent
- Key photographic targets: Augrabies Falls, Kalahari sand dunes, landscapes, stunning sunsets, Lion, Leopard, Cheetah, Brown Hyena, Aardvark, African Porcupine, phenomenal raptor photography, reptiles, insects.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Tour price (per person): US $3,350.00
- Single supplement: US $400.00.
Also see tour packages in:
Photography and Videography