Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Benin, Togo (28 Days)offered by supplier M20898 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 28 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 10 people
Destination(s): Mali Ghana Benin
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey National Parks
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 5600 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 5800 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Depart, arrival in the morning and departure for Djenné - Mud Mosque.
Day 2: Djenné - Market, Drive to Mopti.
Days 3-4: Niger River Boat Trip to Timbuktu.
Days 5-6: Timbuktu - Optional Overnight Camel Safari and Tuareg Homestay.
Days 7-10: Sévaré, Bandiagara and Dogon Country - Overnight Dogon Trek.
Day 11: Bandiagara Escarpment, Cross into Burkina Faso to Ouagadougou.
Days 12-13: Cross into Ghana - Tamale, Mole National Park - Game Walk.
Day 14: Boabeng Fiema Monkey Sanctuary - Guided Tour.
Days 15-16: Kumasi - Explore West Africa's Largest Market.
Day 17: Kakum National Park - Canopy Walk.
Days 18-19: Elmina - Slave Coast, Elmina and Cape Coast Castles.
Days 20-21: Kokrobite - Optional Community Project, Drumming School, Solo Forest Monkey Sanctuary.
Day 22: Cross Togo to Benin. Overnight Ouidah.
Day 23: Cotonou - Fetish Markets, Abomey - Voodoo and Salt Village Tour.
Day 24: Drive/Boat to Ganvie - Overnight Stilt Village.
Day 25: Return via Cotonou to Grand Popo Beach.
Day 26: Grand Popo Beach - Turtle Conservation Project.
Day 27: Cross into Togo, via Lac Togo, Togoville to Lomé.
Day 28: Cross into Ghana to Accra - Tour Ends on Arrival.
1) Mali - Bamako, Djenne Monday Market and Mud Mosque, Mopti, Niger River Boat Trip, Ali Farka Toure's Village of Niafounke, Timbuktu Tour, Dogon Country Trek and Mask Dance
2) Burkina Faso – Ouagadougou market, city tour
3) Ghana - Mole National Park, Boabeng-Fiema Monkey Sanctuary and Ecotourism Site, Kumasi, Kakum National Park, Slave Coast, Elmina Castle, Cape Coast Castle, Kokrobite Beach and Community Project, Traditional Drumming Performance
4) Benin - Ouidah Slave Route, Cotonou Fetish Markets, Abomey Voodoo and Salt Village Tour, Ganvie Stilt Village Tour, Overnight Ganvie Stilt Village, Grand Popo Beach, Grand Popo Turtle Conservation Project
5) Togo - Vodun Fetish Markets.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Fully escorted tour: our company tour leader and driver, local guides
- All activities, sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary
- All meals whilst camping
- National parks and reserve entrance fees
- All tolls and taxes.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2011
M20898 is a Mali based organization. We specialise in the area of tourism, television/film production services and event management in Mali and West Africa. We cooperate with international organizations all around the world and with local public and private organizations in Mali and West Africa. We provide tailored...