A Cultural Journey to Mali, Burkina Faso and Ghanaoffered by supplier M20898 (read about supplier)
Tour Duration: 20 day(s)
Group Size: 4 - 20 people
Destination(s): Burkina Faso Mali Ghana
Specialty Categories: Cultural Journey
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: No
Minimum Per Person Price: 4205 US Dollar (USD)
Maximum Per Person Price: 4368 US Dollar (USD)
Day 1: Arrival in Bamako and departure for Djenné - Mud Mosque, Monday Market.
Day 2: Drive to Mopti.
Days 3-4: Niger River Boat Trip to Timbuktu.
Days 5-6: Timbuktu - Optional Overnight Camel Safari and Tuareg Homestay.
Days 7-10: Sévaré, Bandiagara and Dogon Country - Overnight Dogon Trek.
Days 11-14: Segou - Festival on the River.
Day 15: Cross into Burkina Faso to Ouagadougou.
Days 16-17: Cross into Ghana - Tamale, Mole National Park - Game Walk.
Day 18: Boabeng Fiema Monkey Sanctuary - Guided Tour.
Day 19: Kumasi - Explore West Africa's Largest Market.
Day 20: Transfer to Accra - Tour Ends on Arrival.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 19 night’s hotel, double occupancy, with breakfast
- Day Room in Accra on the final day
- Private ground transportation by four wheel drive vehicle, with driver and fuel
- Experienced English-speaking guide throughout
- Airport transfers upon arrival in Bamako and departure in Bamako
- All hotel taxes and local tourism taxes
- All site visit, excursion and entry fees as per tour program.
- Tourism visas (Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana)
- Lunches, dinners, drinks/bottled water
- Tips and personal expenses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2011
M20898 is a Mali based organization. We specialise in the area of tourism, television/film production services and event management in Mali and West Africa. We cooperate with international organizations all around the world and with local public and private organizations in Mali and West Africa. We provide tailored...